FS:TM R9 SuperTri with Mayazaki shaft

jnug

Reaction score
I have a great deal for someone that can use this club. i started last year having not touched a golf club in sixteen years. So I needed something that would help me get off the tee until I got my bearings. My swing speed at the time was anemic especially for somebody on the sunny side of 60. Anyway this is a great club for someone starting this year in similar shape or for someone that just wants to accommodate slower swing speed in style.

This is a 10.5* TM R9 SuperTri with Mayazaki Kusala Silver 61R shaft, cut to 44". It comes with the head cover and the torque driver. Grip is GP MC purple and black. It has some scuff marks on the sole but is in great shape overall.

I used it for the early part of the year only and then went to a different SuperTri with a different Mayazaki shaft.

So this started as $400.00 worth of driver and $200.00 worth of shaft. I would like to get $260.00 for it, I pay ground shipping in the 48. Will consider a reasonable offer as well. Paypal would work for me.

R9SuperTri4.jpg
[/IMG]

R9SupeeTri3.jpg
[/IMG]

R9SuperTri5.jpg
[/IMG]

Wow, a great deal on this one. If I had an extra $260 to toss around, this would be mine.

That is why I like to sell stuff here instead of the bay. I can give s THPer a good deal and know it is going to someone that will use it, appreciate it and likely have more fun in the game for it. I like that. Happier doing this than trying to squeeze every last penny out of something.

sweet looking club - if i knew what miyazaki shaft would be best id almost take it off your hands! im waiting until the outing though - im sure someone will take it off your hands! love the look of that shaft!

Well as neat at the Miyazaki shafts are I actually think that the SuperTri head is going to turn out to be a historically significant head that we will find being re-shafted long after we would have thought likely. In fact I have a second SuperTri that I am not going to part with because I believe that I will come back to that club at certain times in my golf life and I don't want to be kicking myself and complaining that "I had one of those once but I sold it".

Awesome deal. This should go quick

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Is the shaft cut to 44" or the club with head plays at 44"?

What a super-fantastic deal!! This was the combo I was saving for until I got my Attas shaft. What a steal! Good luck with the sale!

is the shaft cut to 44" or the club with head plays at 44"?

Geez buddy I am short but I'm not that short (He-He). The shaft is cut to 44".

Geez buddy I am short but I'm not that short (He-He). The shaft is cut to 44".

Haha... I can't talk, my driver plays at 44.25"!

From personal experience, this is phenomenal combo, especially for those struggling with a lower ball flight. Great price too.

Back