2011 THP Golf Outing Contests

Yeah, I am worried that a lot of people will come dressed as the same person!

I am choosing not to reuse my Bobby Jones from last year since everyone has already seen it. However, since it is a blind- non THP panel maybe I could get away with it.

I have a feeling we will see our fair share of knickers though, be it hogan/stewart.

I was going to make (beg?) the husband to do Rickie Fowler's all orange (never mind that the husband is Asian and has short hair) - but I had no idea the colored pants are only tour issued (as are some of those colored, enamel belts)! I figured we didn't carry them b/c only a few (maybe no one?) would buy them.

On another note, who's coming as John Daly? We carry Loudmouth, fyi... :)

I was going to make (beg?) the husband to do Rickie Fowler's all orange (never mind that the husband is Asian and has short hair) - but I had no idea the colored pants are only tour issued (as are some of those colored, enamel belts)! I figured we didn't carry them b/c only a few (maybe no one?) would buy them.

Oh come on Thainer thats you Roomie!

Although I would love to come dressed as Daly (I have the body type)... the wife would kill me! I have someone else in mind :)

I am simply not fat enough to pull off the "modern era" John Daily

After my performance at the range today, I believe I have a great chance at winning the driver short game contest. I was hitting my 7 iron farther .lol

This thread will be updated today with some prizes and more info.

awesome! i love THP prizes lol

Alright! It's getting more real every day.

For sure! Everytime someone posts in this thread I have to check it out in case I missed the update.

First post updated!

Those prizes are incredible once again! I can't even begin to say which ones are more incredible to me. Needless to say I do have some work on the 50-75 yard driver shot haha.

Wow, a NC Gambler as a prize, that's awesome.

Another Berrinardi signed proto, unreal!

You've put together another nice list of prizes!

When is the PGA/LPGA contest being held?

Wowwowowowowowow

I want to win anything and everything listed there. And I'm due after coming home empty handed last year :)

Yes you should all feel really bad for me. Lol. ( kidding of course)

Looking sweeter and sweeter by the week. Is it May yet?

Whoa some serious prizes and awesome contest.

dang a limited edition TP MILLS PUTTER!! i should have bought 20 chips lol. I like my chances with 5 though. Bring it!

Wow is about all I can come up with. That is some serious swag right there. I will keep the one prize I want the most secret so that I definitely win it

Wow that is quite the prize list so far, and growing. Is it May yet?

Excellent prize list everyone, as if we needed any other reason to be more excited than we already are!! THP rocks.

WOW...amazing prizes! I didn't think I could get much more exciting for the outing, but this update proved me wrong!

Amazing, this keeps getting better and better.

Back