Time sensitive for 1 lucky THPer

Gus, if no one swings it & if ya can handle a LOUD snorer I'll split the room with ya....if ya want.

Gus, if no one swings it & if ya can handle a LOUD snorer I'll split the room with ya....if ya want.

I 100% appreciate the offer buddy. Careful though, I may try to steal your putting stroke in the middle of the night!
It sounds like we have some solid "maybes" here- and there is another 96 days till the outing. I am sure things will work out. No way does this trip go unfilled!

If Benj or Jman don't jump on this I just might. I've been lobbying heavily, haha, and I have a solid bonus coming mid next week they say. Flight out of Wichita looks like $250, so I might get away with this for around $1000 if frugal. I can't tip more than 20%, haha

Desire isn't really the issue... at least not on my part. The real trouble is that this is taking place right around my 10th anniversary and my son's 5th birthday.

That's a pretty tough sell BenJ. Good luck!

If Benj or Jman don't jump on this I just might. I've been lobbying heavily, haha, and I have a solid bonus coming mid next week they say. Flight out of Wichita looks like $250, so I might get away with this for around $1000 if frugal. I can't tip more than 20%, haha

WHAT is your name: "I am Sir Duey"
WHAT is your quest: "To convince my wife to let me go to the next outing, BEFORE the others convince their wives to let THEM go to the outing"
WHAT is your favorite color: ???

WHAT is your name: "I am Sir Duey"
WHAT is your quest: "To convince my wife to let me go to the next outing, BEFORE the others convince their wives to let THEM go to the outing"
WHAT is your favorite color: ???

Haha, but I'm not married. She's my soulmate, but she can still dis-own me, haha

Well thats that. Next! haha

Mary is the lucky one. If I had her skill I'd take ton's of cookies for tip's and bet she gets away with it, lol

This is kind of exciting watching who's wife gives permission first to get the final last spot. I gotta say I really hope that person doesn't want to stay at the resort thursday night cause I want to!

Welp... you can pretty much count me out.

Welp... you can pretty much count me out.

Sorry to hear that man but with the Anniversary and the kids bday so close to the day, it was a tough sell. Even if she had said you could go we both know that you would pay for that for years and years and .....

sorry to hear that. Jman and Duey are now the "front runners" :alien:

We are 90%. She was shocked at the price (in a good way).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk in the mens room.

Good lucj Jman. I said I'd wait and see if one of you made it, so hope it works out for you. It's a great time I assure you on that one.

Good lucj Jman. I said I'd wait and see if one of you made it, so hope it works out for you. It's a great time I assure you on that one.

Thanks Duey! Verdict comes in in the morning. I just really think this is one of those experiences worth every penny, her only real thing now is just sad she wouldn't get to go too.

Looks very good though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are on the fence at all about this one, don't be. It's worth every penny and the experiences you draw from meeting fellow THPers will stick with you.

Make it happen Jman!

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Bump! Common Jman the people need to know, you coming? RxGus is getting lonely, in that big room all my himself.

Thanks Duey! Verdict comes in in the morning. I just really think this is one of those experiences worth every penny, her only real thing now is just sad she wouldn't get to go too.

Looks very good though.

But... if you go this time and spend the entire next year telling her how awesome it was and talking it up, when it comes to sign up for the one next year, forget asking her permission. She will be BEGGING you to go!

Jman, I hope you wine and dined her last night!!!

I lose. Good luck to whomever and I hope you have a truly awesome time. This is being viewed as a vacation for me and not for her, so, I lose and this sucks something terrible. Alot like having the wind taken fully out of your sails, especially after having been strung along. Woke up like a little kid at Christmas and now, well, you get it lol.

I tried though, I do not care what it takes when the announcement is made for whateve/wherever next year WE will be attending next year.

damn, sorry to hear that buddy!!!

I lose. Good luck to whomever and I hope you have a truly awesome time. This is being viewed as a vacation for me and not for her, so, I lose and this sucks something terrible. Alot like having the wind taken fully out of your sails, especially after having been strung along. Woke up like a little kid at Christmas and now, well, you get it lol.

I tried though, I do not care what it takes when the announcement is made for whateve/wherever next year WE will be attending next year.

That blows. Sorry to hear it.

damn, sorry to hear that buddy!!!

Oh well. Sorry Gus!

At least the "olive branch" being extended to me now is getting a membership somewhere.

Anywho, someone snag his spot before I end up divorced! lol

Back