Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Johnday

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters

claycribbs

Fear the Dolphin Swag!
Reaction score
Handicap
Alright, tomorrow Johnday, Ole Gray, KB, and I are all hitting up Willow Lake Golf Club. We are playing own ball and I want to know, who ya got? It should be a blast!

You know I gotta pick myself! LOL

Sounds like fun! I gotta go with the old married couple!

You can only pick one Smallie! hehe

I had to go with KellyBo , she's been practicing hard !

You can only pick one Smallie! hehe

Then what's the "Team" part about? hahaha I figured you were playing your own ball and adding the scores, since there are teams!

OK, I'll pick KB!

I gotta go with my soon to be scramble partner KB

I'm going with experience. When the lady starts outhitting you, you youngsters will fold up like a cheap tent. LOL.

Have fun.

Kevin

Then what's the "Team" part about? hahaha I figured you were playing your own ball and adding the scores, since there are teams!

OK, I'll pick KB!

I'm not sure. Just deeply seasoned vets vs. young strong beasts.

I'm going with experience. When the lady starts outhitting you, you youngsters will fold up like a cheap tent. LOL.

Have fun.

Kevin

Thanks for backing me up there Kev. I thought we had something. haha

Good to know where your loyalties lie around here guys. Haha

Johnny John John John needs to get in here so he can have a vote too! hehehe

Johnny John John John needs to get in here so he can have a vote too! hehehe

I just text him, he said he's not even voting for himself!

Hate to point this out but out of 11 votes, you still have only your 1. :surrender:

Yeah, I thought I would have at least more then 1 by now

I know first hand the type of game that KBo can put together. She would have beat Seth0 and I by herself when we played best ball.
Can't argue with that!

it will be a good match but I'm going to have to go with the fellow jr golfer, clay!

But in serious guys have fun and take lots of pictures! Here in Omaha the snow might, might, be gone by next weekend if it stays decently warm (45-50) and we might be looking at a soggy first round of the year! I'm so excited to get out.

But in serious guys have fun and take lots of pictures!

+1 on that, we have been poking fun, but we know how great it will be tomorrow, good luck to everyone. And knowing Ole Gray & KellyBo, there will be lots of pictures.

But in serious guys have fun and take lots of pictures! Here in Omaha the snow might, might, be gone by next weekend if it stays decently warm (45-50) and we might be looking at a soggy first round of the year! I'm so excited to get out.

65* and sunny here tomorrow!

Back