Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Ole Gray

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • KellyBo

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Johnday

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
I voted for Kelly....she hits a long ball and gets to play from the ladies' tees, advantage her.

Sorry fellas, just the way I see it going down. If Ole Gray had some 2.0's I may have voted for him, hehe

I don't mind being the sleeper here. We shall see what happens when the dust settles :D.

I am picking Gray! He is getting my vote of confidence here. so, go get em gray!

I went with KB too. Looks like it could be a landslide vote.

I'm going to go with Kelly as well, she's posted some deadly numbers in the WDYST thread.

Was having a hard time choosing, but if money is on the line I gotta go with the sure thing sorry guys. KellyBo is going to kick your butts!

I don't mind being the sleeper here. We shall see what happens when the dust settles :D.

Same here. I thought me knowing the course and pretty good play would be enough to get some votes. I guess I will just have to prove ya all wrong!

Reading this thread is making me think Team 7 is going to kick some butt in the Saturday Scramble

I finally got a vote!!!! wait... it was from myself. Nevermind...

I'm rooting for you Grey!! Don't be afraid to develop a nasty cough in Kelly's backswing. And don't be afraid to jingle the change in your pockets while someone else is putting. :D haha just kidding

I'm rooting for you Grey!! Don't be afraid to develop a nasty cough in Kelly's backswing. And don't be afraid to jingle the change in your pockets while someone else is putting. :D haha just kidding

Thanks Snap! KellyBo saw me hit the ball day before yesterday so she knows I am striking it very well. It's my putting that is horrendous. I am hitting greens in regulation are very close and throwing strokes away. I am hoping the greens at Clay's course are not so fricking fast tomorrow. Ours have been cut so close you can not keep the ball on the green. They are ridiculous. Ball striking right now, I would give myself a B+ while putting would be D-.....

Thanks Snap! KellyBo saw me hit the ball day before yesterday so she knows I am striking it very well. It's my putting that is horrendous. I am hitting greens in regulation are very close and throwing strokes away. I am hoping the greens at Clay's course are not so fricking fast tomorrow. Ours have been cut so close you can not keep the ball on the green. They are ridiculous. Ball striking right now, I would give myself a B+ while putting would be D-.....

Don't forget to take the break out of the little short ones!! I've been putting bad too. I've already given up on the ramming it home strategy that I started a post on about a month ago. Nerves couldn't take it.

Wow, I just got home and Gray tells me there is a poll going on about our fun day tomorrow. I take a look and see all this support. Obviously some of you have not followed my winter woes very closely as I have had some horrendous scores lately.

Lucky for me, I had a great lesson yesterday and I am BACK so it's on whippersnappers! Sure wish my Mashies were here though!!!

Can't wait to have some serious fun tomorrow!

Wow, I just got home and Gray tells me there is a poll going on about our fun day tomorrow. I take a look and see all this support. Obviously some of you have not followed my winter woes very closely as I have had some horrendous scores lately.

Lucky for me, I had a great lesson yesterday and I am BACK so it's on whippersnappers! Sure wish my Mashies were here though!!!

Can't wait to have some serious fun tomorrow!

Are you Back back or are you Tiger Woods back? hehe

Are you Back back or are you Tiger Woods back? hehe

who do you think has the higher likelyhood of winning tomorrow Tiger or Keyllbo? Now there' a poll question

Since I like all of you I will refrain from voting. However, I wish you all good luck! Have fun!!

65 and sunny? I wish!

who do you think has the higher likelyhood of winning tomorrow Tiger or Keyllbo? Now there' a poll question

You're right.

Had to go with KB. After playing with her I realized that she is tough to beat.

Team Porch Rockers is going to send yall home crying for your momma!

Is gray taking his own refreshments on the course? If not ill take the snake man, different greens will cure those putting woes.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

Team Porch Rockers is going to send yall home crying for your momma!

You need to come join us JD! You will get to watch all the action up close & personal :D

Is gray taking his own refreshments on the course? If not ill take the snake man, different greens will cure those putting woes.

I hear ya bro! You know the ol man still has some bite in them snakes :thumb:

Shoot yeah man, lay the lumber to 'em! You'll have them hollerin uncle by the turn.

I hear ya bro! You know the ol man still has some bite in them snakes :thumb:

Ole Gray & KellyBo be prepared for very small greens! Hope irons and wedges are sharp!

Back