Time sensitive for 1 lucky THPer

Sorry to hear it buddy, I know she would have had just as much fun as you, THP would make sure of that. I'll start checking flights in case it works out.

Oh well. Sorry Gus!

At least the "olive branch" being extended to me now is getting a membership somewhere.

Anywho, someone snag his spot before I end up divorced! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like you got a reasonable consolation prize though!
Don't worry about me- it'll get taken care of. I am more dissapointed I wont get to meet you and steal (I mean, roll) some of your fancy putters!

Dirt Guy is still lurking behind the scenes too

Oh well. Sorry Gus!

At least the "olive branch" being extended to me now is getting a membership somewhere.

Anywho, someone snag his spot before I end up divorced! lol

Sounds reasonable. Great bonus!

Sorry to hear that Jman but you tried. Who's next? Lets get this filled.

Well, I am surprised this is open STILL. come on THPers

Dirt Guy is still lurking behind the scenes too

Yep, I'm still playing the numbers game. Not looking favorable at the moment. Buying a house and furniture really took a divot out of the account.

Yep, I'm still playing the numbers game. Not looking favorable at the moment. Buying a house and furniture really took a divot out of the account.

That's funny, because you used a golf word!
I hope things work out for you DG!

I'll take the last spot! I thought they were all filled, just waiting to get the info to send the money.

It's good to hear the spot will be filled. I'm sure you'll have a blast! I wanted to make it work but it's not in the cards this time around.

Attaboy degoins! I hope you have a blast man.

I WILL be going next year! lol

I'm glad to see this filled up, congrats Degoins, you will have a blast. Wishing I could have gottten it together quicker this time, but really feel even worst for Setho having to step out.

Sorry to hear that Seth can't make it but congrats to Degoins for joining the fun. Looking forward to meeting some new people.

GG is sending the info to Degoins right now so he can register. This one might be all full again guys.

Good to hear Degoins! I know you were bummed about missing the fall outing.

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

NICE Degoins!!!!

Way to go Degoins!!

Can't wait for May to get here! I figured I had missed this one too!

Does that mean that a Duke fan is going to be there? haha

Congrats buddy! I'm glad you are in.

glad you got in, I know you were disapointed to miss the last outing so its cool you got in on this one.

One problem, Dooook fans pay a and extra fee of $500 so I will PM you my paypal information. hehe

Congrats degoins! Make sure you get in on the replay round if you want to.

Tapatalk: not just for staffers.

Yes it does! Would you like me to bring you a hat?

I'll take the last spot! I thought they were all filled, just waiting to get the info to send the money.

OUtstanding!! And a fellow Duke lover as well

Does that mean that a Duke fan is going to be there? haha

Congrats buddy! I'm glad you are in.

No. It means that more than 1 Duke fan will be there.

I'll throw it in the water, haha

You shouldn't throw the 2011 championship hat away TC! It will be a collectible!

Back