West Palm / Ft Lauderdale stuff to do after THP outing

Truetemper

Reaction score
Handicap
Just wondering if someone can recommend stuff to do in either West Palm Beach or the Fort Lauderdale area? I will have a few days after the outing probably flying out of Ft. Lauderdale, just seeing what I could see or do for a couple of days. I hope to play 1 or 2 more rounds of golf.

Thanks

Just wondering if someone can recommend stuff to do in either West Palm Beach or the Fort Lauderdale area? I will have a few days after the outing probably flying out of Ft. Lauderdale, just seeing what I could see or do for a couple of days. I hope to play 1 or 2 more rounds of golf.

Thanks
Fly in and out of Orlando, I could give you a bunch of suggestions. Unfortunately, I just don't know the area you asked about that well.

GG will be great at answering this when she gets up and around. However there is PLENTY to do in Ft Lauderdale. From the shopping to the beautiful beaches. Biggsy is also right about Orlando of course giving a ton of options. However remember it is a 2-3 hour drive or so to West palm Beach from Orlando.

Lion Safari and Butterfly garden are two that people enjoy when they come down to visit me, of course anything that gets them out of the swamp usually is met with cheers :D Lauderdale has some great shopping/beaches and WPB is no slouch either. How long do you have to play tourist?

Golf, you can play a former TPC where the Honda Classic used to be played before moving to PGA, Heron Bay Golf. http://www.heronbaygolfclub.net/course/heronbay.asp?HID=668&

Back