What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dubai golf on TGC. We were going towatch the City-United game but the DVR didn't record it! So we have to wait until 7 tonight when they show it again. Gotta avoid websites and certain TV channels today to avoid the result.

Just finished watching said game.
*Puts on poker face to avoid giving it away*

Just finished watching said game.
*Puts on poker face to avoid giving it away*

Good, because that's what the Premier League thread is for! I am avoiding that thread until after I watch.

Thanks for not giving it away. Lots of times people will say "I'm watching so-and-so getting their a$$ handed to them by some other team" instead of using the spoiler thread. I think sometimes people just enjoy ruining it for other people!

Disaster DIY

Doh! Just remembered Dubai, over there now.

Replay of Dubai.

Golf Central

The Doctors.

bones ondemand

Pebble Beach

Good, because that's what the Premier League thread is for! I am avoiding that thread until after I watch.

Thanks for not giving it away. Lots of times people will say "I'm watching so-and-so getting their a$$ handed to them by some other team" instead of using the spoiler thread. I think sometimes people just enjoy ruining it for other people!

I hate that too. Currently watching Tiger light it up/choke on his own clubs.

edit: no wait coverage switched to pebble. BTW how bad is Chris Berman's Swing? Barkly's tempo is worse, but Berman's might be worse......... He takes it soo inside and flat, then he tries to scoop under the ball from there. It's nasty. Limbaugh move over and someone tell Haney!!

AT&T tournament.

Kentucky/Vandy waiting on the tournament to come on again.

Finally back to the tournament with CBS

Getting ready for KU-Iowa State.

AT&T at Pebble

AT&T tournament

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

European Tour on DVR. I know I'm in the minority but I can't get into the Pro-Am format at AT&T.

Second half of KU-Iowa State.

Yesterday's Smallville.

Local news @ 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back