AT&T Pebble Beach [Spoilers]

Nothing stupid on purpose. hahahah

Unless your name is Daly, hehehe. But he doesn't reserve that for just golf.

Yeah, it blows to see one putt from Phil on all the days coverage. I haven't even seen Marino hit a shot today. It's pretty annoying watching celebrities play golf.

Actually, they show more coverage of dogs fetching sticks or animals swimming in the ocean than they do of tour pros.

DJ is up to 41st at -3 overall. Snedeker is done and Furyk is all but.

Yeah, it blows to see one putt from Phil on all the days coverage. I haven't even seen Marino hit a shot today. It's pretty annoying watching celebrities play golf.

Actually, they show more coverage of dogs fetching sticks or animals swimming in the ocean than they do of tour pros.

Ya TC I have to agree with you I am not a fan of watching all these celebrities, this is such a great course being ruined with so much coverage of crappy golf. I would like to see strictly pros only.

Ya TC I have to agree with you I am not a fan of watching all these celebrities, this is such a great course being ruined with so much coverage of crappy golf. I would like to see strictly pros only.

I heard an interesting argument from some golf media personalities and a couple of them think it's kind of a wast of this venue. That if it wasn't a pro am, that perhaps we'd see a much more loaded field.

Smalls made a point earlier in that this has so much tradition to it, but still, this is Pebble.

Romo sighting!

Tracy is sitting here and she says "why do they keep showing dogs on the beach?". Lol I got nothing. Romo go throw some passes to dez.

Tapatalk: not just for staffers.

I heard an interesting argument from some golf media personalities and a couple of them think it's kind of a wast of this venue. That if it wasn't a pro am, that perhaps we'd see a much more loaded field.

Smalls made a point earlier in that this has so much tradition to it, but still, this is Pebble.

I think nobody minded it last year because the US Open was there so the course was to be seen again, but I don't beleive any other events are happening this year so it's just great to see Romano shank all over the course.

Tracy is sitting here and she says "why do they keep showing dogs on the beach?". Lol I got nothing. Romo go throw some passes to dez.

No wonder I'm much more interested in the Euro event this week. They're breaking down Coach Belicheck's swing. I DON'T CARE!

I think nobody minded it last year because the US Open was there so the course was to be seen again, but I don't beleive any other events are happening this year so it's just great to see Romano shank all over the course.

And the US Open will be back there in 2019. What a waste of a venue, that's all I'm saying.

No wonder I'm much more interested in the Euro event this week. They're breaking down Coach Belicheck's swing. I DON'T CARE!

And now they're breaking down herm Edwards. Don't care about his either. And I don't care what Kurt russel is doing or drew brees. In the name of the hot list can we see some damn golf?

And now they're breaking down herm Edwards. Don't care about his either. And I don't care what Kurt russel is doing or drew brees. In the name of the hot list can we see some damn golf?

I may flip it to the Golf Channel and watch round 3 of the Euro event for the 2nd time today.

I may flip it to the Golf Channel and watch round 3 of the Euro event for the 2nd time today.

Or you can find the KU game on some channel. hehehe

Is anyone else getting tired of the "one of these things, is not like the other things, one of these things, just doesn't belong!!" ?

I am going to go insane.

Well,it doesn't look like Daly is going to shoot 80, but it's still another week that he took a spot in a tournament from someone who deserved it.

I think were heading to the Sears scratch and dent store to look at ovens. Then maybe to Best Buy and GG. This coverage bores me.

Now there's some golf!! Phil in the bunker plays a 40 yard hook around a tree to about 14 feet.

TC and GG in the top 2 spots!

Looks like David Duval will make the cut if he doesn't stumble coming in. -2 and T52nd place with 6 holes left. He'd do himself a favor by getting to -3.

So is Marino playing? They keep showing D A but no one else besides the occasional Phil shot here and there.

Looks like David Duval will make the cut if he doesn't stumble coming in. -2 and T52nd place with 6 holes left. He'd do himself a favor by getting to -3.

heck of a rebound after his 1st round

Back