Celebrity Sighting

Fildini

Harley Weewax
Reaction score
I am at the Philadelphia Golf expo today. I almost ran Carling from
big break over as I was walking on.

Would it be wrong to try to get her to hang out in philly tonight?

So jealous.. from all the THPers here who think shes a babe get her on a date man!!!! FOR US!!!

no!!! show her your birdie and see if she dances

I am stalking her now. Bah.

It ain't stalking until there is a restraining order

I can't find her... man! She is pretty freaking sexy though.

dude pics or it didnt happen!

Man, I went to the Denver golf expo today, and the only "Celebrity" there was a 3rd string Bronco's QB from the 80's. I want my money back

In addition to Carling, I sq the greatest mullet thaT I have ever seen. Tried to get a pic of that too but failed. Other great thing about the show was they had high life cans.

Who likes to party?

Cmon, I thought Philly was a pretty big city right? Is this really what is passing for a "celebrity" now?

Cmon, I thought Philly was a pretty big city right? Is this really what is passing for a "celebrity" now?

Ha ha. At the golf expo yes. I was thinking of calling it minor celebrity sighting....but where is the fun in that?

hahaha, its Fildini we are talkin about JB

Come on JB, If it isn't Hanks, it's nothin'! hahaha

In addition to Carling, I sq the greatest mullet thaT I have ever seen. Tried to get a pic of that too but failed. Other great thing about the show was they had high life cans.

Who likes to party?

I think the High Life Cans says it all.

Ha ha. At the golf expo yes. I was thinking of calling it minor celebrity sighting....but where is the fun in that?

hahaha, its Fildini we are talkin about JB

True. Even then I expected tour player. I mean if you guys didnt find this girl attractive, would you even know who she was? Is that what a celebrity is now?

Man I could only imagine if you lived in FL, we would have 900 of these threads huh? hehe

236511531.jpg

carling-2010-02-24-046.jpg

I saw Danica Patrick like 3 months ago shes like 4' 5"

Back