Celebrity Sighting

True. Even then I expected tour player. I mean if you guys didnt find this girl attractive, would you even know who she was? Is that what a celebrity is now?

Man I could only imagine if you lived in FL, we would have 900 of these threads huh? hehe

I think she is attractive, but I just fell in love with her positive attitude.

did she look at your and shout DOO DOO

gf for a lil bit... wife her... hmmm ionno bout that

What other woman would encourage you to go play golf all week? Plus perhaps LPGA tour caddy?

there is no way you could pass that up.

Do you really want that? My mom and dad both played for 20+ years and they didn't play together. The way I see it:
They shared a life together, they lived together, they put up with the same bratty children together :D, do you really want to play Golf together as well? I'm just saying, I think its a double edged sword that has pros and cons.
Personally, my girl better learn when to play a flop or a bump and run. haha

Do you really want that? My mom and dad both played for 20+ years and they didn't play together. The way I see it:
They shared a life together, they lived together, they put up with the same bratty children together :D, do you really want to play Golf together as well? I'm just saying, I think its a double edged sword that has pros and cons.
Personally, my girl better learn when to play a flop or a bump and run. haha

You're right, but I think Carling looks like the type of girl that says "Hurry up and finish watching golf, then go out and play with your buddies!"

and she's probably too busy practicing.

Sara Brown > Carling. Hey Philly...How bout you take back McNubb too.

McNabb can eat A bag of d!cks. keep him!

Haha. I guess Arizona can have him bouncing balls to their receivers next year.

If you can get her and Sara Brown in the same room together, call me quick.

Sara > Carling , but thats similar to saying that Oranges > Apples but you would enjoy eat...errr, lunching on either.

Sara > Carling , but thats similar to saying that Oranges > Apples but you would enjoy eat...errr, lunching on either.

Haha. Well put.

Sara and Carling are not much stacked up next to valeria Ochoa from season 3
ValeriaOchoa1.jpg

Sara and Carling are not much stacked up next to valeria Ochoa from season 3
ValeriaOchoa1.jpg

I still find Sara to be more attractive. She's just about as much of a dream girl as I can have.

I still find Sara to be more attractive. She's just about as much of a dream girl as I can have.

I don't know, Sara looks like she is going to blivit in a few years.

Back