What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
love the MPT-11 pick up
Just picked up an MP-T11 58.10 wedge with the Spinner shaft...now I get to swing it around in my living room for two months until I see grass again...

I regripped it with the Winn Xi7, but I'm not loving it the way I once did...may have just wasted $6 just to go back and throw on a Tour Wrap 2G...

Just purchased me a new Titleist 910 D2 with the Diamana 'ahina 72 shaft. :banana:

love the MPT-11 pick up

Yep hahah...what I wouldn't give for just one afternoon of practicing approach shots in the sun right now....

Well, I caved and bought the new Cleveland Ultralite FL 3-wood. I had a little tax return money left and was contemplating a new 3-wood. In one fell swoop, I became a Miyazaki owner, and bought a piece of equipment that isn't either used or an older model. After seeing the launch monitor numbers and feeling the club out, I couldn't resist! If I can hit this thing close to my driver distance and accurate, I won't need a driver anymore! Can't wait to bust this thing out for a round.

Well, I caved and bought the new Cleveland Ultralite FL 3-wood. I had a little tax return money left and was contemplating a new 3-wood. In one fell swoop, I became a Miyazaki owner, and bought a piece of equipment that isn't either used or an older model. After seeing the launch monitor numbers and feeling the club out, I couldn't resist! If I can hit this thing close to my driver distance and accurate, I won't need a driver anymore! Can't wait to bust this thing out for a round.

Unless of course if you test drive the Ultralite drivers, and find something for that slot as well!

Had all my G15's regripped today. Trying something different this year in that I went with t wraps underneath. We will see what happens. Hit the 8 iron in the store with new build up and it felt really good. I will be getting out on Sunday so I am excited to see how I shoot.

Great choice! I bought the 17° 3 wood which is more like a 4 wood. It was sweet when I tried it out!!!!!!! Can't wait to get the darn thing.

Had all my G15's regripped today. Trying something different this year in that I went with t wraps underneath. We will see what happens. Hit the 8 iron in the store with new build up and it felt really good. I will be getting out on Sunday so I am excited to see how I shoot.

I've been wondering when I should replace mine as much as I play. Hey - maybe Ole Gray and I will catch a round with you and Seth very soon!

I belong to the Warrior golf site and at Christmas they offer a 'grab bag' for the holidays so...I grabbed it. The best part is the new heel balanced putter w/ wing weights. Feels great. My current putter is a rossa spider original centre shafted and it puts like a dream from 10 feet in...longer putts however...hmmmmm. The bag cost me shipping and handling and included a wak of stuff from balls to ball markers. Nice gift. I'm looking at a tour striker [ have a medicus and a heavy club] anyone have experience with the TS? How's it working for you?

I belong to the Warrior golf site and at Christmas they offer a 'grab bag' for the holidays so...I grabbed it. The best part is the new heel balanced putter w/ wing weights. Feels great. My current putter is a rossa spider original centre shafted and it puts like a dream from 10 feet in...longer putts however...hmmmmm. The bag cost me shipping and handling and included a wak of stuff from balls to ball markers. Nice gift. I'm looking at a tour striker [ have a medicus and a heavy club] anyone have experience with the TS? How's it working for you?

Ole Gray can help you with the Tour Striker he loves his and think he might even have two.

Sorry for possibly a stupid question but what is a t wrap?

Sorry for possibly a stupid question but what is a t wrap?

not sure buddy, I am thinking its just to increase diameter. or to just increase diameter in certain areas.

Thanks One-T. Would make sense. Also forgot to add that I picked up some Nike shorts and 2 Cleveland Classics shirts on clearance from Golfsmith.

Thanks One-T. Would make sense. Also forgot to add that I picked up some Nike shorts and 2 Cleveland Classics shirts on clearance from Golfsmith.

nice pickup...getting ready for the outing!

Dang skippy. I desperately need some outfits that won't get me laughed off the course. Or at least having Stricker yelled at me.

Dang skippy. I desperately need some outfits that won't get me laughed off the course. Or at least having Stricker yelled at me.

hahaha, you will be just fine. Some people go over the top and some just stay plain!

Gotta try the new stuff. I had a 20$ gift certificate to Golf Discount so I snagged a dozen ProV1x. See how it compares to the B330.

Had two golf purchases last two days..

friday --- bought 2 hats from blind9golf

today was impulse buy. I was going to buy a new putter this year but not this soon. I had a 50$gift card to golf galaxy and they had "used" tm ghost mallet style putter 2011 model. It was not used very much, thinking it was a demo putter or something. Theres not a mark on it but got it for 85, so only 35 after the gift card.

score

i ordered a custom Ball mark with the Mr. Sweetnuts logo on it. I wanted it to match my driver. I hope it fits on the THP divot tool.

i ordered a custom Ball mark with the Mr. Sweetnuts logo on it. I wanted it to match my driver. I hope it fits on the THP divot tool.
Where did you order the ball mark?

Got a set of Nike Pro Combo Tours, and my wife bought me a Ping Painter's hat. Love it.

Travel Bag and a box of Yellow E6 balls for my trip to Ft.Myers! Hide your kids, I haven't picked up a club since last fall. First time traveling with my clubs. Any travel tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back