The Oconee @ Reynolds Plantation

Sick course!

BEAUTIFUL!

Great looking course, I have played Great Waters, The Landing, Cuscowilla & Harbor Club up at Lake Oconee. My favorite is Great Waters of those but this looks to be an even prettier and better test than Great Waters.

Great looking course, I have played Great Waters, The Landing, Cuscowilla & Harbor Club up at Lake Oconee. My favorite is Great Waters of those but this looks to be an even prettier and better test than Great Waters.

We were originally going to play Great Waters but they didn't overseed their course this year. I've played Great Waters several times back before they went private and its a great course as well. But you are correct, I found The Oconee to be quite a bit more difficult and challenging than Great Waters.

Wow guy's, thats absolutely beautiful, thanks for the pic's. I want to play so bad right now it stinks, but you can bet I won't start on something that looks as hard as that, lol. Hope you had a great time out there.

Beautiful course! Great pictures and that on board GPS system is awesome. That course is only about an hour from where we live. One of these days maybe we can see it up close & personal.

thats an awesome course guys!

Look fantastic. Love the creek by the green(s). I for one am a big fan of winter dormant courses with the fairways and greens so well defined in green by the dead rough - everything just "pops".

My siter-in-law and husband live on Lake Oconee (beautiful waterfront home), and we've boated by the course several times. He's not much into golf, so when I visit we play some "lower level" but still beautiful golf courses in the area. It is spectacular viewed from the lake!

GenErr, let us know when you visit next and we will try to get in a round.

Great pictures!

Looks pretty nice...thanks for sharing!

Tough looking course. I love golf course pics and appreciate that you take the time to post these, lpm

Awesome pictures, is the white grass dormant or how does that work?

Thanks for taking the time to take the pictures. Looks great. World Woods and the courses North of my area and a few I played in the Sarasota area had the dormant grass rough and super green fairways and greens. I like the way it looks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome pictures, is the white grass dormant or how does that work?

Greens are bent. Fairways have been overseeded. "Rough" is dormant bermuda.

Looks like I'll be playing The Oconee again on Thursday!!! I love "work" golf!!! :D

It was a blast to play last month on our visit to the Kingdom. I hope to get to play it again sometime again in the future.

Tee time is 8:20 tomorrow morning and they are putting me up in hotel tonight with dinner! One way to keep my orders coming in! :clapp:

Man I am super jealous :banghead:! Have a great time and hit em good :golf2:

Back