Omega Dubai Desert Classic [Spoilers]

Absolutely nothing. Based on the past he doesn't stand a chance.

I would like to see it though. Interesting drama to say the least.

Nah, a few years ago I knew that of those 12 at least 8 of them would pee themselves and shoot 75+ just knowing that Tiger is there and likely going to win. Now, not so much, adds to the excitement if you ask me.

4 years ago it was "Whoa look at all of those people that tiger is going to crush".

Then these players realized TW has kryptonite.

Spoiler
Hookers

If the wind blow's again tomorrow I give the edge to Anders Hansen. He's stormed up the the front in a gale force wind that's much different than the straight line winds we play here. Another that has been in there all the way and still has my vote is Alvaro Quiros. He's just ready for it!

New teeth, new results perhaps?

Maybe? I dunno bro. Like you said, there's a ton of folks in the mix, it should boil down to who wants it the most.

I would love to see Sergio win but I have a feeling we see him experience a cold putter tomorrow.

I'll be looking forward to this. I gotta go with those who think he gets it done this week. Maybe in a playoff.

I would like to see it though. Interesting drama to say the least.

Then these players realized TW has kryptonite.

Spoiler
HONESTY!

FIFY bro.

Maybe? I dunno bro. Like you said, there's a ton of folks in the mix, it should boil down to who wants it the most.

I would love to see Sergio win but I have a feeling we see him experience a cold putter tomorrow.
Sergio baffles me, I love to hate him yet every time he's in contention to win (which mind you lately that hasn't happened much) I find myself pulling for him. I hate it too, why does he suck me in like that? I really want to just hate him because he's a whiner who blames every person and everything under the sun for him not living up to the expectations he has built. But tomorrow if he's in the mix I'll be pulled right back in....damn you Sergio!

Sergio baffles me, I love to hate him yet every time he's in contention to win (which mind you lately that hasn't happened much) I find myself pulling for him. I hate it too, why does he suck me in like that? I really want to just hate him because he's a whiner who blames every person and everything under the sun for him not living up to the expectations he has built. But tomorrow if he's in the mix I'll be pulled right back in....damn you Sergio!

Maybe we see a new Sergio buddy. I'd like to see that for sure. He's the worst kind of loser there was but hopefully his fall from grace helped cure that.

Yeah, but who would care about what he says or what he does. I think the only thing that should matter is what happens on the golf course right? :alien:

Maybe we see a new Sergio buddy. I'd like to see that for sure. He's the worst kind of loser there was but hopefully his fall from grace helped cure that.
Yeah maybe, the thing that always draws me back in is that when he is playing well and winning he is very charismatic and a lot of fun to watch and to root for but when he's losing he is a whinny little baby for sure. I used to see him as a big contender to Tiger, and I think he was consumed by that a bit, maybe now that other players and other things have knocked Tiger back Sergio won't focus so much on that and as a result play his game and do well. We'll see I guess. Anything could happen with him and it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Yeah, but who would care about what he says or what he does. I think the only thing that should matter is what happens on the golf course right? :alien:
Like spitting in the cup and blaming golf course maintenance crews for his losing majors? That kind of on course stuff?

Like spitting in the cup and blaming golf course maintenance crews for his losing majors? That kind of on course stuff?

He also throws clubs from time to time and has been known to drop some f bombs. Hmmmm.

I only care about how someone plays the game. I dont care about all that other stuff. :alien:

He also throws clubs from time to time and has been known to drop some f bombs. Hmmmm.

I only care about how someone plays the game. I dont care about all that other stuff. :alien:
As I said, as much as I try to dislike Sergio it doesn't last long. I think if he can get some confidence going with the putter and get on a roll he has the golf game to really go on a very hot run for a long time, he's still young so there is still hope for him.

Man, the wind was whipping on that golf course at times in Round 3. I hate wind.

I never understand why people get so wired up around f-bombs......NFL, MLB, & NBA players drop f-bombs all the time I'm sure.

I never understand why people get so wired up around f-bombs......NFL, MLB, & NBA players drop f-bombs all the time I'm sure.
Well in golf it is a little different. A simple "shucks" does the same thing without offending everyone. There is nothing worse than a "professional" throwing a tantrum over a shot he hit. If we are playin poker in the garage it's one thing let em fly, but if I got my mom and kids watching I don't want to hear that nonsense. I ain't no holy roller here either, keeping my temper in check is so hard on the course but it is necessary to being part of a group.

This has now been officially adapted into the vocabulary.
Thanks, my default utterance is awwwjeezzz as if someone drilled me in the solar plexus at the same time.

Im going to throw this out there and ask what a holy roller is?

Wind is blowing hard right now. Sergio looking good so far.

Tiger with a bogey on the par 5 3rd. Sergio misses a 3-4 foot birdie putt on same hole and Rory takes a bogey on the 1st. Ouch

Quiros goes par, eagle, birdie. Looks like his tourney to lose.

Back