Omega Dubai Desert Classic [Spoilers]

Streaming SKY Sports to my TV.

Goodbye Sergio. 9th hole is ending any hope for him.

Quiros coming back to the crowd now. Wow. Two penaltie strokes on one hole.

Out of all the names bunched up at the top, I wasn't thinking about James Kingston.

Quiros with a hole-in-one on the 11th. What a shot. Great bounce back since the triple-bogey.

Tiger's back! Tiger's back!

Spoiler
to shooting rounds over par on Sundays!

Dirty pool TC! Dirty pool!

Tiger's back! Tiger's back!

Spoiler
to shooting rounds over par on Sundays!

The pressure of playing with sergio got to him...

The pressure of playing with sergio got to him...

haha, possibly. I can't wait for the coverage though, as I'm interested to see what the conditions are like. I know some of the other guys are going low so who knows. Never thought I'd see Tiger out golfed on a Sunday by a Anders Hanson or James Kingston. Nor did I think that Ben Curtis would be the higher placed American.

Duey, good call on Quiros!! He looks like he may get this done.

Performance over Paint baby!!! This could be two in a row.

All I can say is wow. I wake up early to stream this coverage and watch some golf and once again I see the big number. I expected this one to be the return to the winners circle for him and what a let down. I feel bad for his fans that have been waiting for this and expecting it for 450 days or so.. Seems familiar though, he only played 1 good round here and this is a course he has dominated in the past.

My man....He may get it done after all. For those that do not know what I am talking about, you clearly are not listening to THP Radio...hehe

Last edited:
And my man WINS!

And my man WINS!

Looking forward to the coverage.

I want to say things so badly but will refrain out of respect to my other man. I am a gentleman afterall, despite what a few may think.

This is back to back wins this year on the Euro Tour for the Callaway RAZR Hawk driver. If you listen to our radio show on the driver this week, we talk about Quiros and his switch. The guy was still playing the Ft-5 up until this.

It's Hansen! :act-up:

Right, so when it comes to him out golfing Tiger and Tiger's performance, you post about a mis-spelled word? Nice!

Nice win for Quiros! Looks like Tiger choked it up again.

Nice win for Quiros! Looks like Tiger choked it up again.

I'm quoting you b/c you said it first, hahaha

It's time to put the Sunday red to bed Tigger.

I so wanted to ignore this thread, but couldnt. Oh well.

Andersson Hed always has sweet clothes on when I see him. Anyone know who hes sponsored by? Hes rockin the THP Green today

I so wanted to ignore this thread, but couldnt. Oh well.

Andersson Hed always has sweet clothes on when I see him. Anyone know who hes sponsored by? Hes rockin the THP Green today

I believe he wears Glenmuir...At least he used to (last year).

So no wonder you like the apparel, it is most likely just a take off of a Sligo design. :act-up:

Ha yep. I do like sligo. and I do like Glenmuir too(not there practices obviously). They were the ones that completely ripped off a sligo shirt late last year right? I think I remember the thread.

I believe he wears Glenmuir...At least he used to (last year).

So no wonder you like the apparel, it is most likely just a take off of a Sligo design. :act-up:

Speaking of threads, I'm completely digging the big Spaniards outfit today. Simple, but looks good.

I think he paired too strong of colours today IMO.

I like his pants. Would look much better in a white polo to me.

So Quiros gets a hole in one and wins the tournament? Talk about a good sunday

I think he paired too strong of colours today IMO.

I like his pants. Would look much better in a white polo to me.

So Quiros gets a hole in one and wins the tournament? Talk about a good sunday

Dude, the big Spaniard is Quiros. I never do red, never. I don't like it. I had to ask if Sergio was wearing a red shirt with navy bottoms.

Back