What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Travel Bag and a box of Yellow E6 balls for my trip to Ft.Myers! Hide your kids, I haven't picked up a club since last fall. First time traveling with my clubs. Any travel tips?

We have a lot of threads on that. Do an advanced search of the title "Travel". Lots of threads.

Travel Bag and a box of Yellow E6 balls for my trip to Ft.Myers! Hide your kids, I haven't picked up a club since last fall. First time traveling with my clubs. Any travel tips?

hide yo wife, and hide yo husband cuz they rapin evrrveryboy out here.

I'm looking forward my Callway r9 tp irons, 3-9ps. And then I'd like to buy a ping g15 bag,white color.

Wow! Callaway R9 TP irons!!! TaylorMade is gonna be PISSED at the Cally boys for this one...and I thought only Scotty Cameron stooped so low. I am only messin' with ya Sean. If you were gettin' a little aggravated at me, don't!

I'm a day late, however I did buy a t***y 910F 15* yesterday. Got her set to C3 with Project X 6.0 shaft.

staff-fg-tour-engineer-cap.jpg

Taylormade Burner Superlaunch 2.0 Driver, 10.5 Degrees, Left Handed, Reg Flex.

Should Arrive next week. Can't flippin wait!!!!!!!!

3 White VDR's for the wedges.

5 Nike TW Dri-Fit Polo's for 90.00!!!

We've got stores around here called "Walls Bargain Center's" essentially, they buy the stock from closing down stores. If I'd been a week earlier aparently there would have been a ton more.

I'm still pretty stoked.

We've got stores around here called "Walls Bargain Center's" essentially, they buy the stock from closing down stores. If I'd been a week earlier aparently there would have been a ton more.

I'm still pretty stoked.

I'd be too, that is one heck if a buy

Just bought a Cleveland Oil Can DSG 56 and a 64 Degree wedges. Thanks to JB for his input on my research.

Mashie M3 and a Winn lite soft grip, which is now on the Mashie. I am a happy happy boy.

A Callaway Diablo Octane 9-wood. Since hybrids are out of the question for me (my pro and I can't find one upright enough) this was the alternative).

A Callaway Diablo Octane 9-wood. Since hybrids are out of the question for me (my pro and I can't find one upright enough) this was the alternative).

Wow that sucks you can't get a hybrid, I don't think I've ever seen a 9 wood. Can't you contact a company and see if they can make one up for you?

Wow that sucks you can't get a hybrid, I don't think I've ever seen a 9 wood. Can't you contact a company and see if they can make one up for you?
We tried CB. Adams can bend them but not upright enough. TM has one that's adjustable, but it closes the face a bit too and isn't upright enough anyway. Since hybrids are hollow there is a very good chance the head would be crushed if my pro tried to bend it and the OEM's didn't recommend it. You can make them longer, which will make them a bit more upright, but they'd have to be made too long. We really tried everything. Fortunately that wasn't a problem with my irons, which are very upright...I'm not only tall, but have relatively short arms. As it is my driver and fairway woods are all longer than standard.

We tried CB. Adams can bend them but not upright enough. TM has one that's adjustable, but it closes the face a bit too and isn't upright enough anyway. Since hybrids are hollow there is a very good chance the head would be crushed if my pro tried to bend it and the OEM's didn't recommend it. You can make them longer, which will make them a bit more upright, but they'd have to be made too long. We really tried everything. Fortunately that wasn't a problem with my irons, which are very upright...I'm not only tall, but have relatively short arms. As it is my driver and fairway woods are all longer than standard.

Did your pro contact Cleveland? We watched them build one a ridiculous amount upright for someone.

A pair of Clev. CG 15 black pear wedges, 56* 1 dot & 58* 2 dot. Also a set of G.P. G2 tour wrap grips.
I know what ya think, 56 & 58? but they didnt have a 54, so my good buddy there at Dicks bent the 56 to 54 for me & checked and bent the 58 to 58 cause it was realy 57*.

A pair of Clev. CG 15 black pear wedges, 56* 1 dot & 58* 2 dot. Also a set of G.P. G2 tour wrap grips.
I know what ya think, 56 & 58? but they didnt have a 54, so my good buddy there at Dicks bent the 56 to 54 for me & checked and bent the 58 to 58 cause it was realy 57*.

You are really defeating one of the purposes of demo day, bulldog. What ever happened to, "I'll wait until after demo day." :D

Ah there still are the hybrids. I demoed (that a word?) the wedges & irons in Sept. hehe

That I don't know.

Just out of curiousity how upright are we talking about? I play with 1/2 long 2* upright with my irons, what are you at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back