AT&T Pebble Beach [Spoilers]

What also stinks for him is that if he had finished in second place, according to Doug Ferguson of the AP, he would have gotten into the Match Play tournament in a couple of weeks, which equals a guaranteed payday and more world ranking points. Now, I'm pretty sure he won't be in that field. When it rains, it pours.

I know that's an extra kick in the you know what for him.

up to 16th overall, Ill take it

Congrats to D.A. and it's nice to see SeeMore post another victory.

On the Steve Marino, it seems like he doesn't have the metal game to win on tour. This is the 2nd or 3rd time I've seen him just go to absolute disaster towards the end of a tournament. Slamming the driver down on 18 really shows where he goes mentally.

Congrats to D.A. Points. Who won the amateur side of it?

All this Bill Murray just bothers me. Really makes me think about not watching next year and I cant wait for the next tournament. This ones been reduced to a Bill Murray joke.

When I was watching yesterday, I was thinking about the thread here about wearing your shirt tucked or un-tucked. I was looking at Murray and was thinking he looked like he slept in his clothes for about a week before playing.
I remember when these pro-am's were fun thirty years ago but they have become pretty sad the past ten years or so. I watched very little of this one.

26th for the week, up to 4th overall. I'll take it.

I like Bill Murray for the most part, but I do think he goes a little overboard. For someone who loves golf so much and all (according to every other comment from the CBS crew) you'd think he'd dress a little better and show a bit more golf-ish dimeanor during the round, especially during a final round that actually counts for something.

DA said that Bill was a 'good distraction'. Could DA have held up to pressure in a regular field? I dont like the format for this and I agree with most and think its a wasted venue.

Back