Buying Individual Irons

BulldogsGolf

Future PGA Professional
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys,
Does anyone know where you can buy irons from a set individually? Here is what I am thinking, maybe it will make more sense:
I am looking at getting The Nike VR Pro Combos. But, I would like to (maybe) go with the VR's in 3-5 iron, and the VR Blades in 6-PW.

Maybe....

Thanks for any help you have,

BulldogsGolf

Hey guys,
Does anyone know where you can buy irons from a set individually? Here is what I am thinking, maybe it will make more sense:
I am looking at getting The Nike VR Pro Combos. But, I would like to (maybe) go with the VR's in 3-5 iron, and the VR Blades in 6-PW.

Maybe....

Thanks for any help you have,

BulldogsGolf

The new VR Pro Combos come with Pocket Cavity, Split Cavity, and then Blade.. so you would like to eliminate either the Split Cav or the Pocket and just go with 2?

I think as well if you order direct from Nike or any golf shop can probably do that for you.

should be able to custom order them how you want them

my thoughts were to keep the pocket cavity irons (you can get either 3-4 or 3-5) and then go 6-PW in the VR Forged Blade. It's just an idea.

BulldogsGolf

I'm sure any big golf store in your area can order them for you straight from Nike. If you wanna go cheaper though you will probably have to look on ebay or www.golfwrx.com and you may get lucky in the sale section. That's tough to come by used though.

Morton golf. They order and ship direct from the manufactors.

Any true golf store should be able to do that. (Not sure a mixed retailer like Dick's does that sort of special ordering, but I know anything like Edwin Watts does.)

Back