The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dent, no need to force yourself to like liquor if you don't. No reason at all.

Kevin

Absolutely right, if you don't like it, try some wine, or stick with beer. There are also some really good ciders out there. In the summer I really like Growers nectarine cider, and pomegranite cider, really good.

dent, no need to force yourself to like liquor if you don't. No reason at all.

Kevin

abso freaking lutely!

Dent, no need to force yourself to like liquor if you don't. No reason at all.

Kevin

Very true Esox, I hardly ever drink it. I just have to find something to my liking. Beer kind of gets boring after awhile ya know?

i love beer

Very true Esox, I hardly ever drink it. I just have to find something to my liking. Beer kind of gets boring after awhile ya know?

Weird. I fear the day that I am bored of beer. Being bored of beer is not the Wisco way.

Weird. I fear the day that I am bored of beer. Being bored of beer is not the Wisco way.

Mainly only time I really go hard (drinking wise) is if I am drinking before going to a club or something. I drink beer really slow so in about 2 hours i'm only finished 7 or so beer and by the time we are getting ready to go I'm not even feelin it. I'm sure you all know what the teenage years were like.

I've heard its more of a sport there.

abso freaking lutely!

He's 18, a college student, and wants to be a professional golfer. IMO success in the latter two will be more easily accomplished without much alcohol involved.

Kevin

Mainly only time I really go hard (drinking wise) is if I am drinking before going to a club or something. I drink beer really slow so in about 2 hours i'm only finished 7 or so beer and by the time we are getting ready to go I'm not even feelin it. I'm sure you all know what the teenage years were like.

Honestly, the teenage years were spent with Jagermeister straight. They were not wholesome years.

He's 18, a college student, and wants to be a professional golfer. IMO success in the latter two will be more easily accomplished without much alcohol involved.

Kevin

I just laughed out loud when I read that. I just thought of Bluto saying, "My advice to you is to start drinking heavily."

I just laughed out loud when I read that. I just thought of Bluto saying, "My advice to you is to start drinking heavily."

I guess it worked for Bluto as he became a Senator. I fear it held me back.

Kevin

He's 18, a college student, and wants to be a professional teacher. IMO success in the latter two will be more easily accomplished without much alcohol involved.

Kevin

FIFY! The farfetched dreams of being a pro are long gone. I fell back into reality at age 16.

I wish I still hated beer! Now it just hates me...

FIFY! The farfetched dreams of being a pro are long gone. I fell back into reality at age 16.

Golf teacher or school teacher?

Kevin

Golf Teacher. I work towards that starting this summer.

That, young man, is being a golf professional. The most important kind.

Kevin

That, young man, is being a golf professional. The most important kind.

I know a PGA pro at a very nice golf course here in WI. I saw him order a pitcher of Grey Goose at a outing. I also saw him bring 4 six pack coolers of Coors light in his cart, to cover the front 9.

Golf Teacher. I work towards that starting this summer.

That's great to hear Dent. Your a shoe in to be great in the field. Great at anything takes hard work and no doubt you have that going for you!

That's great to hear Dent. Your a shoe in to be great in the field. Great at anything takes hard work and no doubt you have that going for you!

Thanks due! We will see how that goes. I'm for sure not in the right place for that kind of career with this awful weather, but it may bring bigger and better things. I'm just looking to get my certification to keep my options open. I am going to try and finish getting my business degree and then If I ever don't like my career I have a Teaching Certification to back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back