The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposed to get up to 60° on Thursday. Can't wait to say bye bye to the snow. Woooot.

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

Supposed to get up to 60° on Thursday. Can't wait to say bye bye to the snow. Woooot.

in the 50's here right now, back to the low 30's high 20's tomorrow, then it warms up again. High 30's, low 40's, mid 50's! Would be a great week to go to the range

Thats what it's for? The flowers? I thought you were just suggesting I needed more nutrients.

make sure you use the little packet of nutrients that come with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats what it's for? The flowers? I thought you were just suggesting I needed more nutrients.

I would never say that!!!

Ohhhh. Well then watch out for chicken on top. They may have hit the floor. A couple times. Everything else is good.

I would never say that!!!

same here however it'll be a mud bog on the courses until they can dry out properly. at least I'll be able to hit outdoors a bit

It's raining in SE Cheeseland. Since it's been just above freezing for the last couple days, the two feet of snow on my roof melted away slowly, and the gutters look to be open. The rain should now take the rest of the snow away without ice dam problems.

That is a very good thing. I don't need roof leaks and drywall repairs.

Kevin

Its getting warm here the next few days so the big thaw has begun. The only problem is its more of a tease then anything else. Step foot in the yard or any grass and its like swamp from all the water. Hoping to find a driving range open on Friday for some practice time.

Ha! Last year I played at a goat track that opens without fear and had water coming out of the green up over the soles of my shoes. At least I was outside hitting balls. I'm going to start hassling the pro shop guys in a few days I think.

Ha! Last year I played at a goat track that opens without fear and had water coming out of the green up over the soles of my shoes. At least I was outside hitting balls. I'm going to start hassling the pro shop guys in a few days I think.

See I just know another snow storm is coming bro. Telling its not so. Im so ready to get out and play but I feel like Im just going to get hurt and betrayed by this warm weather.

I don't really care if it snows more as long as this two foot base layer goes away this week. Then, any more that falls will melt away quickly. This was a great week for a warmup. Still hoping for a surprise early spring, but not going to get too excited just yet.

The glass half full Hawk! I like it. All of our snow is just about gone too. Now we just need some dry time.

Actually, the can is half full.

Whoops. Now it's empty.

Its ok dude just get another one. BOOM! Problem solved. Just stay off the facebook fan pages.

I learned that lesson. Those idiots need Angry Hawk to come visit them after a few CFML's for a good whoopin.

I got your back. Some of those idiots might be worth going straight to the tequila for bro

Switched to Jameson & a splash of soda. In about 20 minutes, I should have some chest hair like this stud.

DSCF2183-1-1-1.gif

Dude that guy is off the hook. I only wish I could be so studly. I bet he drinks motor oil each night.

I'm so proud of that picture. The hearts just make me feel all warm inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back