Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golfanything.com Sale

Golfanything.com Sale

Anybody else get their emails?
http://www.golfanything.com/

Today's is promo'ing a 3 day sale.

I picked up a pair of ECCO Comfort Classics for $79.99 with free shipping. BOOYAH!

Limited sizes are left. ECCO uses the European Sizing so you have to convert to US.
Below are the sizes they have left:

European Women's US Women's UK Men's US Men's UK
43.......... 12/12.5.......................9/9.5......8.5/9
44...........................................10/10.5... 9.5/10

I hope I like them or they're ebay bound. LOL!

For AT&T mobile customers, text "Yes" to 11113020 to get 1000 rollover minutes. It's a promo since VZW launched their IPhone yesterday (it's a customer retention giveaway). This has been verified by AT&T and has been reported by many media outlets including Engadget.

Thank you for accepting our free 1000 bonus Rollover minute offer. Please allow up to 4 weeks for processing.

Thanks Spank!

Travis Matthew Nooner Slacks for $44.99 regularly $109. They only have 34 inseams so you could still buy them and have them adjusted by a seamstress. These are at http://www.14stix.com/

For all of you that liked the Taylormade Burner TP ball. This website is selling them for $17.49 a dozen!

http://dealadaygolf.com/

For Canadians if you haven't already seen it Golftown is doing a giveaway of Callaway Razr Hawk drivers, one a day for 12 days, there are still 8 days to go so lets see a THPer get one of these.

It doesn't help that the poster said R11 IRONS...

GolfTECH deal.

I am a "customer" of Groupon which provides discounts on various products/services in my area. I do not know if they are national or not.

Today I got an offer for 58% off a GolfTECH swing evaluation. It's $69 for a 60 minute session, a $165 value.

The nearest site is about 90 minutes away from me but I'm giving it serious consideration.

Groupon is national, but they have separate deals for different geos. I am guessing this deal is not national. Did you look at the fine print?

GolfTECH deal.

I am a "customer" of Groupon which provides discounts on various products/services in my area. I do not know if they are national or not.

Today I got an offer for 58% off a GolfTECH swing evaluation. It's $69 for a 60 minute session, a $165 value.

The nearest site is about 90 minutes away from me but I'm giving it serious consideration.

I bought the coupon: I'll let you all know how my session goes; might be several weeks.

kingdom59.com has Nike Method Putters $199, sale on Adidas apparel and some sort of sale on R11s and SF2.0s

kingdom59.com has Nike Method Putters $199, sale on Adidas apparel and some sort of sale on R11s and SF2.0s

The price for r11 is $349, comes in Left 9 or 10.5 Light, Reg, Stiff

The SF 2.0 should be around $259 then.

that's a pretty decent driver for that price. I bet if you use the 15% off and free shipping coupon code that will make someone happy for little money

I doubt you can combine offers like that for this, but someone can try and let us know. :D

I doubt you can combine offers like that for this, but someone can try and let us know. :D

deal is expired now. But for most of their daily deals it accepts the code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back