THP Newsletter #2

This is one of my favorite interviews I have ever read. I really enjoyed it.

Great read!!! I'm not usually much of an interview guy... I usually move on after the 2nd or 3rd question. Brittany seems like a great girl, I'll be pulling for her more than before. It's nice to see that there are people like Brittany out there in the world.

just got through reading this newsletter. I really enjoyed that. its fun seeing how she views a job we all say we would love to have. She seemed like a great person. I bet youu had a wonderful day!

Very well done GG! That was a fun read!

I remember when you went and did the interview. Will there be more in the upcoming THP magazine? I remember Brittany tweeting that she'll be next on the cover.

Thanks for the amazing read this morning...great job!

Great interview....Read like 2 people talking over lunch rather than a formal interview....Very thorough and informative.....And BL sounds like a great woman, I've been a fan for a few years.....Good job....

Got it this morning- glanced over it this morning real quick on my Blackberry but haven't had the chance to read it thoroughly yet.

Quick question- will there still be a paper magazine, or does the new digital newsletter replace it?

Got it this morning- glanced over it this morning real quick on my Blackberry but haven't had the chance to read it thoroughly yet.

Quick question- will there still be a paper magazine, or does the new digital newsletter replace it?

There will still be our print publication in some capacity. But we want to reach the people the print magazine couldnt and that was internationally. The digital newsletter does that and does it immediately.

I can't tell you all how much I am loving all your feedback! I am beyond thrilled that you are enjoying the interview.

I just think it was awesome you got to spend the day with her. she seemed like a super cool girl, hell, I wanna be her caddie now. I will promise her not to leave her...haha. that would be one less thing she would have to worry about

There will still be our print publication in some capacity. But we want to reach the people the print magazine couldnt and that was internationally. The digital newsletter does that and does it immediately.

Little curious about the bolded part. Will there still be a quarterly magazine with slightly less content, or maybe a spring/fall release of the current length?

Little curious about the bolded part. Will there still be a quarterly magazine with slightly less content, or maybe a spring/fall release of the current length?

When we finalize the plans on it, we will announce it on the forum.

When we finalize the plans on it, we will announce it on the forum.

Ok, cool. Thanks. As I said, I was merely curious. I always did look forward to the release of the magazine. You guys always did such a great job with them, I'd hate to see them go.

Again GG, you did an awesome job! A great read!

Throughly enjoyed the read GG, you did a great job. Keep up the great work!

GG, that was a terrific interview and it was a great read. And Brittany seems a great person!

Great newsletter. GG has some good questions. And, BL was good at giving more than yes/no answers. Keep it up!

I finally just took a moment to read it, and like everyone else has said... that interview was great! Keep up the good work.

nice interview - loved hearing about her caddy- that would so rock lol

Back