2011 THP Demo Day Thread

You say that now but Ive been twice and both times it was the same way. I hit till my arms almost feel off and even played golf after. And it was awesome.

not only that, you hit the range before demo day last time too, didn't you?

You say that now but Ive been twice and both times it was the same way. I hit till my arms almost feel off and even played golf after. And it was awesome.

That's what we do isn't it OEM, we hit balls til it's dark, then when it's dark, we putt. We get up early, we stay up late, and it's all golf, golf talk, all the time. That's why we're all here.

any chance you can request a 4 wood from some of the companies? I'd love to see the Superfast 2.0, Diablo Octane, Cleveland Ultralight, and Tour Edge Exotics in a 4 wood option

Agreed. I'd love to hit some new 4w's

Good call ddec

not only that, you hit the range before demo day last time too, didn't you?

Guilty!

That's what we do isn't it OEM, we hit balls til it's dark, then when it's dark, we putt. We get up early, we stay up late, and it's all golf, golf talk, all the time. That's why we're all here.

haha thats just awesome stuff right there. I read that and I get all excited and cant wait for the demo day. Youre right TC thats what we did at the first outing, the second outing and at the hanks putter shoot out. And thats what were going to do at this outing too.

I've said it a few times, but I really hope TEE sends pretty much their entire 2011 line down.

if I could give you guys awkward bro hugs, I would. Thats is a perfect summary of what goes on, and will go on. Everyone (especially first timers) goes into the Outing with a plan only to see it blow up in a good way. 'I'm only going to hit a few things because I want to play well.' Yeah right. Then you see ALL of the gear that is there and then you realize your plan sucks and that you're soon having the time of your life hitting stuff. Then you get to take some of said stuff on the course for actual game play.

Game over....THP Outing wins

haha thats just awesome stuff right there. I read that and I get all excited and cant wait for the demo day. Youre right TC thats what we did at the first outing, the second outing and at the hanks putter shoot out. And thats what were going to do at this outing too.

I've said it a few times, but I really hope TEE sends pretty much their entire 2011 line down.

can't argue there so I guess i'll just as a +1!

Keep the requests coming everybody. Invites have been sent and the list will be updated as things arrive.

Keep the requests coming everybody. Invites have been sent and the list will be updated as things arrive.

I would like to see 13*/14* 3W from Cleveland and Taylormade also the Razr Hawk woods/fairways and the new Mizuno JPX800 woods/fairways.

Requests have been sent out to companies both large and small so if you have a company you would like to see at the outing let us know.

Requests have been sent out to companies both large and small so if you have a company you would like to see at the outing let us know.

GG is correct. With our invites going out, now is the time to add companies if you have not seen them mentioned here.

geez, it's tough thinking of stuff

just thinking that, and me being a skimmer, I am sure I will say things that have been said.. I would like to see the scratch irons. I saw on the OP and I am sure its been requested but also the new TM putters. (forget the name)

Can't really think of anything else off the top of my head.

Would it be possible to get some different grips out for testing that could maybe be put on different clubs? Some Golf Prides, Black Widows, UST, etc. Is that possible?

Don't know if someone requested it already but I hope the ZStar irons make a showing.

I don't remember seeing a breast putter at the last outing and and a SeeMore model would be cool!

No kidding! It's hard to come up with anything that these two haven't already thought of!

Is there any way we could have a OptiShot setup to demo? Maybe we could try it out on Saturday night?

Just bumping it back to the fray but training/drill aids would be great to try out. (V harness, putting gate, tour striker,etc)

I do not recall if this was asked for or commented on but how about the new hybrid laser/gps unit from Bushnell? Or just some basic laser and gps units from the various companies?

Just bumping it back to the fray but training/drill aids would be great to try out. (V harness, putting gate, tour striker,etc)

I have two tour strikers if you guys want me to bring them. I have the eight iron and SW model.

I have two tour strikers if you guys want me to bring them. I have the eight iron and SW model.

definately, I wanna see what the hype is about

Ok done deal, if ok with JB?

The demo day really should be about the products that companies want in the consumers hands that are supplied FOR the demo day. While we will not tell people NOT to bring their own goods, we would prefer people trying to focus on the equipment that is supplied since last time many did not even make it to everything that is out there.

Just like last year, we request that most people do not even bring their current bag to eliminate clutter and work with what is on hand.

The demo day really should be about the products that companies want in the consumers hands that are supplied FOR the demo day. While we will not tell people NOT to bring their own goods, we would prefer people trying to focus on the equipment that is supplied since last time many did not even make it to everything that is out there.

Just like last year, we request that most people do not even bring their current bag to eliminate clutter and work with what is on hand.

You mean don't bring your bag to the range that day, but bring it to play golf with the rest of the weekend. Right?

Back