biggsy

Reaction score
I stumbled upon the video that was talked about in the Tiger Spitting thread while reading another article.

"I didn't spit, I just let it, let it go down. Anyway, It's not a big deal"

At least Tiger was apologetic.

It was at Doral by the way.

Now Tiger does have his tantrums and has thrown a club or two, but has it been anything like this?

I like how the commentator makes excuses for him after this tantrum, which shows a little more of it.

Is that when he spit in the cup..frikin pig. I hope his fellow players saidsomething ,after they had to pull their ball out.

LOL, Biggsy...

For the first one he was helping the grounds crew out by cleaning the cup ahead of time and on the second one he was also helping the grounds crew out by raking the sand trap. That Sergio... he's such a thoughtful guy. :D

I love it Biggsy! Thanks for posting this

Way worse then what Tiger did. Everyone's ball ends up in the hole at some point. Nasty. Not that I don't think tiger was wrong for what he did.

Wow! But I guess it is not a big deal because he is not Tiger!

I am laughing so hard right now. Cmon, we've all been there. I know i have.

the best is Faldo.... "OH HE SHANKED IT"

I am laughing so hard right now. Cmon, we've all been there. I know i have.

the best is Faldo.... "OH HE SHANKED IT"
If that guy can s**** it on TV, it makes you feel a little better about yourself. :D

If that guy can s**** it on TV, it makes you feel a little better about yourself. :D

I used to get really pissed like that when I was young, now I just Freddie Couples it and act like nothing happened. Smooth like butter.

I used to get really pissed like that when I was young, now I just Freddie Couples it and act like nothing happened. Smooth like butter.
It's funny how we grow out of our infancy, even if it's late into our 20's.

Wow! But I guess it is not a big deal because he is not Tiger!

Do you not remember this incident? Not a big deal? He was CRUCIFIED over this, if not more.

Do you not remember this incident? Not a big deal? He was CRUCIFIED over this, if not more.
Agreed, it was made into a bigger deal than it needed to be. I wonder if his playing partner would have even noticed?

Haha I guess I'm not old enough yet. I gotta control my temper.

Agreed, it was made into a bigger deal than it needed to be. I wonder if his playing partner would have even noticed?

Seriously? Spitting into the cup was not a big deal?

Thanks for the post biggsy. Some people act as though Tiger is the only one to act frustrated at times.

Seriously? Spitting into the cup was not a big deal?
What I meant and said was "it was made into a bigger deal than it needed to be." = the media spinning this into another hate the golfer rant that they delight in doing nowadays. They do it to anyone who makes a mistake or slight or faux pas and it gets tiresome.

Last edited:
Thanks for the post biggsy. Some people act as though Tiger is the only one to act frustrated at times.

Are you kidding me? Sergio got treatment WAY worse that TW did over this.

Sergio got grilled much worse than Tiger from what I can remember.

No question about it.

What I meant and said was "it was made into a bigger deal than it needed to be." = the media spinning this into another hate the golfer rant that they delight in doing nowadays. They do it to anyone who makes a mistake or slight or faux pas and it gets tiresome.

While I think some feel it is bigger than it is, this is about class and couple this with the constant swearing and throwing and slamming of the clubs and it gets old to many.

CLEARLY there was an issue, because the man himself apologized for it. JUST LIKE he said he was cleaning up his act on the golf course (which I know must be a work in progress). I understand his fans will always defend him and I think that is great, but keep in mind that if he was NOT acting like a horses ass on the course, they would not HAVE to defend him.

Back