How do THPers dress off course?

I don't think you can fairly criticize something you've never tried dude. Croc hater!

TC, there are just some things that a man should never try. Just sayin.

I think of TC every time I go through SW security and then the mother of all Croc stores is right there on the way to the gate. lol
And I never will. Would you guys go hog wild if you saw that Croc store at the Philly airport? Any color you want.

I have tried them on and I hate them. lol The fit around the heels is dreadful for me...
I don't think you can fairly criticize something you've never tried dude. Croc hater!

Like living in Maryland and working in Philly?

Thats not really that bad. Get on I95 and its a STRAIGHT shot. But I work in West Chester not Philly.

You've never even tried them on dude .... that's like saying you don't like a driver that you haven't hit.

Sure you can. Someone can criticize the looks without trying them on.

I believe you have done that to a few golf clubs correct? :act-up:

Sure you can. Someone can criticize the looks without trying them on.

I believe you have done that to a few golf clubs correct? :act-up:

Yup, but I'd still hit them dude ... that's the difference. I'm not that narrow minded. And making fun of how one OEM knocks off another is completely different. Crocs are the original, they set the standard, lol

Yup, but I'd still hit them dude ... that's the difference. I'm not that narrow minded. And making fun of how one OEM knocks off another is completely different. Crocs are the original, they set the standard, lol

Sweet, that is great. Because I have some short jorts and a wife beater for you to wear at IBar at the outing. Im sure you hvae never tried these on, so please dont knock them until you do. hehe

Sweet, that is great. Because I have some short jorts and a wife beater for you to wear at IBar at the outing. Im sure you hvae never tried these on, so please dont knock them until you do. hehe

There's plenty of things that I've done in the past that no one here is privy to. Don't be so presumptious to what I may have done/worn and not, lol

Yeah, jorts and wife beaters are in the same category as a rubber shoe.

I'm a girly girl prep with a little NYC thrown in for edge off course except when on a project site, then it is steel toe boots, hard hat, carharts, and polos if project under construction or shorts/jeans, tennies/hiking boots, polo or old gig tees (re: scammed from merchs at concert) if tuning systems

There's plenty of things that I've done in the past that no one here is privy to. Don't be so presumptious to what I may have done/worn and not, lol

Yeah, jorts and wife beaters are in the same category as a rubber shoe.

Depends on who you ask.

And yes, both are uniforms at UF.

Every time i see a dude in Crocs my mind just says "cross dresser' sorry but they look like women's shoes...even if they are camo.

@ work - I'm in sales so I go business casual. Slacks, button up or polo (depending on temp), I also like rockin' my Sligo sweaters when is colder and in NY, right now it's colder...

@ home - I'm a huge jean and t-shirt guy. I'll rock a hoodie when it's cold.

I own crocs, I'll admit it. I wear them when mowing the lawn or when we go to the lake, I don't do too well with flip flops so crocs it is (at the lake).

During the week I'm like many, business casual. In the warmer months that means nice slacks and a golf shirt and in winter the golf shirts usually get replaced with long sleeve button ups and sweaters. Today I'm sporting some dress pants and my black Antigua THP polo since we're experiencing a heat wave right now.

Weekends I'm all about jeans and a polo or shorts and a polo in the summer. I usually wear a pair of clean white sneakers but I have several options for shoes, depends on my mood.

Skechers, Dark Blue - jeans, nicer shorts [none of that ripped stuff], my favourite RL polos OR if I don't want to be classy, I just wear a t-shirt [always car-themed].

At work, always a dress shirt and dress pants... unless it's casual friday, then I seem to always be wearing a suit..........
But the odd day I do get to dress down [no meetings or interviews], polo/jeans.

This thread has just made my day. Hilarious.

@ work - during session days, I wear a nice pair of pants and button down shirts(sometimes with a tie), non session days I wear jeans and either a button down, polo, or sweater.

outside of work I usually wear jeans or cargo shorts. I'm a big t-shirt and polo kind of guy.

Does this mean I shouldnt bring my crocs to PGA National? Truth be told I absolutely love my crocs, the crocs brand, and what they have become. Not to mention the comfort!

Last edited:
Every time i see a dude in Crocs my mind just says "cross dresser' sorry but they look like women's shoes...even if they are camo.

I can assure you that I look nothing like a cross dresser.

I always look like I'm going to the golf course. I'm always in slacks/shorts and a polo. I don't like tshirts or jeans, so it's always the golf look for me, even when I'm doing yard work. My brother makes fun of me because he'll drive by and I'll be out doing yard work with a polo shirt and shorts on with the shirt still tucked in. That's just what's comfortable to me. Plus, you never know when someone will call and want to go play some golf, so I guess I'll always be ready.

I wear slacks and golf shirts when I go out on appointments. Around the house I like to wear sweat pants and t-shirts. If the temps allow, it's nice shorts or even cargos with a golf shirt or t-shirt. When I work in the yard I wear sleeveless shirts and (GASP) jeans shorts.

I wear slacks and golf shirts when I go out on appointments. Around the house I like to wear sweat pants and t-shirts. If the temps allow, it's nice shorts or even cargos with a golf shirt or t-shirt. When I work in the yard I wear sleeveless shirts and (GASP) jeans shorts.

Admitting to the jorts gets an auto rep added from me.

I'm with Seth on the rep haha.

Jorts still have a place imo. I don't get the short jorts, or the long Jorts but they do have a special place still.

LOL about the JShorts! I remember when we pegged jeans in middle school - showing my age there.... then i think we ripped them. LOL

I have some really comfortable jeans that can be worn casual or dressed up with a nice sports coat - i have some black slacks, khaki, and grey with some button downs if im going out to dinner or something - polos, quarterzips, golf shirts lol. Really anything.

I wear boardshorts and a tee-shirt or polo around the house. When golfing I wear shorts (of all different colors and designs) and golf polo's (once again of all different colors and designs. If I'm leaving the house I'll throw on a Robert Graham shirt and some jeans or slacks with some loafers. If I'm just going to a buddies or something it's some linen shorts, or plaid shorts, a Lacoste polo, and flip-flops. Always comfortable but always presentable because you only get one first impression and you never know who you might run into.

Back