GolferGal Outdrives JB

lol dude the FL wind is in our heads bro. Oh and GG's ball looked yellow, I did notice that too. But that may have been the light.

I think it was JB's ball that was yellow. And to be fair, it didn't look like he was outdriven by a large margin. The real question is: who hit the green in regulation?

No shame. Depending on the course and hole, that extra 75-100 yards that women get in tee boxes should get her up past you.

It's the secret to winning scrambles - get a woman on the team who can hit her drives straight and around 200 yards. With the advantage of the closer tees the group will almost always be hitting very easy approach shots or pitches. We had a woman in my area a few years ago who could hit her drives around 210 yards consistently, usually down the middle, and we either won or finished second for a few years before she moved for a new job out of town. A great asset to a scramble, she was. (And she could putt, too.)

I think it was JB's ball that was yellow. And to be fair, it didn't look like he was outdriven by a large margin. The real question is: who hit the green in regulation?

She got me by a few yards.

Mine was a yellow RX. GG was using a Pink Precept.

She got me by a few yards.

Mine was a yellow RX. GG was using a Pink Precept.

There ya go GG! I have never tried the pink Precept but I like the white ones. Nice ball made by Bridgestone with good distance to boot!

Not only did it sound windy but it looked cold too.

Say what!?
Looks like the middle of the summer, if you ask me, lol.

Great job, GG.
Looks like you both hit pretty good drives; both in the fairway. It's a part of courses that I for one rarely get to know too well :p

Way to go GG!

Nice job GG. You have to get your licks in when you have the chance because you know they are coming back in your direction!

great job GolferGal! I think that's so funny that Meredith Duncan was narrating the video. Not only was GG drive longer, it also appeared to me more towards the middle of the fairway

great job GolferGal! I think that's so funny that Meredith Duncan was narrating the video. Not only was GG drive longer, it also appeared to me more towards the middle of the fairway

We were both right down the middle.

Way to go GG, congrats on a great drive!

Haha thanks everyone! I had so much fun out there that day. I did Meredith helped me so much and when I hit the ball right down the middle and past JB we had to film it!

Great job GolferGal!!!!:clapp:

Haha thanks everyone! I had so much fun out there that day. I did Meredith helped me so much and when I hit the ball right down the middle and past JB we had to film it!

SKIM ALERT: What driver was used that day? The Callaway or where you testing a new one?

So that's why she out drove you? haha

Thats a great video, JB you looked veryyyy impressed in that shot. The R11 just doesn't have the ball speed of the Razr Hawk don't you know JB? hehehe

haha awesome. I always threaten to make my wife move back a tee box when she brags about outdriving me, usually calms her down haha!

Congrats GG. Enjoy it!

Great job GG. I look forward to the day when my wife & son can out drive me!

Well done GG! Very nice drive!

I know the look JB made very well. AG has out driven me on several occasions when I have slice my ball into next week. She is not a long hitter by any means, and when I hit it straight I can out drive her by quite a healthy margin, but last year with my tendancy to slice the ball off the tee, there were several occasions where her ball went farther than mine.

JB, did you have to wear her skirt like in the Skins game a few years back? HAHA

hahahaha, I truly laughed my arse off when the cart rolled up a foot to see GG's ball. I was thinkin it would be more for some reason so i was surprised. Josh's face was hilarious as well...Just sayin!

JB, did you have to wear her skirt like in the Skins game a few years back? HAHA

Not me buddy. Im not a long hitter, but I have been known to put the pressure on when it counts...hehe

Not me buddy. Im not a long hitter, but I have been known to put the pressure on when it counts...hehe

I think it's Jedi mind tricks. I've been a victim of said "pressure".

Back