TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Review Thread

nice pics Hawk! I think it's kind of funny that the 2 guys that received them have the Cobra S3's in their possession. That sure is a pretty iron, wouldn't mind if that one shows up on my doorstep in the next few days.

Nice sticks Hawk, really nice looking, can't wait to hear your thoughts on them.

I like the grip choice Hawk, full seal of approval.

I like the grip choice Hawk, full seal of approval.

makes me boring for going stock grip! haha I agree, I do like that grip Hawk

Hey dont get FLTC started on testing stock grips lol someone has to do it and so far it looks like its up to you.

Hey dont get FLTC started on testing stock grips lol someone has to do it and so far it looks like its up to you.

I know FLTC will be proud

Guys I am begging you to keep the banter at a minimum unless it is about the irons. Thank you.

I liked the grip on another club, so I thought it would be a good choice. One thing u notice right away is that the "carbon fiber" looking portion of the cavity is more matte black than it appears in pictures. Ir looks great.

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

Golf Pride tour velvets are amazing grips if you avoid the rain. Kudos to TM for putting them on.

Thanks for the pics Hawk. Can't wait to read your impressions

Those are beautiful Hawk...good luck with them!!

Great looking irons Hawk. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on them.

Booom

I'm excited to hit these things!

BOOM! That just happened! Great looking bag, CG16 wedges?

Really?

At least could we keep the conversation to the same brand?

Booom
4bcff9a2-73ca-f1d1.jpg

Great looking bag. Those clubs looks great next to that THP putter cover

Really?

At least could we keep the conversation to the same brand?

realized that so tried to delete quickly then I reposted.

I've said since I finally got to see some real life pics that the CB's to me were the best looking of the 3 options and after seeing pics of each set today I still believe that. That chrome shine is just so gorgeous! Have fun with the testing, regardless of how good they look the proof is in the pudding and I can't wait to get your thoughts!

I've said since I finally got to see some real life pics that the CB's to me were the best looking of the 3 options and after seeing pics of each set today I still believe that. That chrome shine is just so gorgeous! Have fun with the testing, regardless of how good they look the proof is in the pudding and I can't wait to get your thoughts!

geez all 3 models are great looking. based off the pictures, the MB's are better looking than I thought. I really do like the looks of these CB's.

Those look awesome Hawk!! Best looking of the group in my opinion! Looking forward to your thoughts!!

geez all 3 models are great looking. based off the pictures, the MB's are better looking than I thought. I really do like the looks of these CB's.
Yeah definitely understand that while I think the CBs look the best of the 3 that doesn't mean I dislike the others, they're all as gorgeous as any iron I've seen. I was so hoping mine would come today, but on the bright side, I'm working from home tomorrow so if they come then I'll have all day to take pictures of them and oh yeah, GO HIT THEM!

Way to go ddec! Stock gripage is good. My bros irons were waiting for us and we'll be uploading some unique unboxing pics. I must say, the CB's are stunning. I am seriously jealous.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Way to go ddec! Stock gripage is good. My bros irons were waiting for us and we'll be uploading some unique unboxing pics. I must say, the CB's are stunning. I am seriously jealous.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

awesome! Can't wait to see them.

I wanted to take a moment to reiterate some things that Jrod said in the MB thread. Huge thanks go out to TaylorMade for having the guts to send these irons out to TEN members of our fine forum. It always amazes me that they are not only so generous, but have so much faith in their products. Also, THP is THE BEST GOLF WEBSITE hands down. Few realized the amount of effort that goes into something like this and I want Josh and Morgan to know that everybody appreciates these equipment tests. The testers get great gear and the members get real golfer feedback. It's basically a revolutionary way to handle the sharing of information when it comes to new equipment and we are all more knowledgeable because of it. Can't wait to get started.

I wanted to take a moment to reiterate some things that Jrod said in the MB thread. Huge thanks go out to TaylorMade for having the guts to send these irons out to TEN members of our fine forum. It always amazes me that they are not only so generous, but have so much faith in their products. Also, THP is THE BEST GOLF WEBSITE hands down. Few realized the amount of effort that goes into something like this and I want Josh and Morgan to know that everybody appreciates these equipment tests. The testers get great gear and the members get real golfer feedback. It's basically a revolutionary way to handle the sharing of information when it comes to new equipment and we are all more knowledgeable because of it. Can't wait to get started.

Well said Hawk!

Back