The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once teams are selected, the companies and THP will hold a live draft on video.

Yall are just over the top. Hands down the best site on the internet!

There really wont be. If someone would like to attend, all they have to do is come on out. We will post the exact times of the schedules to see everybody and for the THP Dinner that they can of course come to (if they attend the golf), but outside of that, all they have to do is come on out.

And to add one more thing, if one wishes to come out and play, it will be that persons responsibility to book tee times with Reunion.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Wow, this is completely awesome! This is really an amazing thing for Callaway & Taylormade to do, and of course THP for putting it together.

And to add one more thing, if one wishes to come out and play, it will be that persons responsibility to book tee times with Reunion.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Keep in mind that playing at Reunion is for people staying at the resort. So if you are going to come down for the festivities and not be a part of the competition, but want to play the courses, you must stay on property.

But again, with the Villas, you can get 3-4 people in each one with room to spare, so cost is pretty good.

There really wont be. If someone would like to attend, all they have to do is come on out. We will post the exact times of the schedules to see everybody and for the THP Dinner that they can of course come to (if they attend the golf), but outside of that, all they have to do is come on out.

Any fees involved for doing so (attending tourney and/or THP dinner) and maybe even getting to play some of the courses or is that still being worked out? I ask this because this thing is so popular that I'm sure there are a bunch of folks that want to attend that can't play in the tourney and just hang out and maybe play a few rounds, etc.

Edit: Dang too slow on the typing. Thanks!

We never really like to discuss behind the scenes stuff, but lets just say when it comes to the world of golf, and two companies that can sponsor players from head to toe and everything in between, two companies reign supreme. TaylorMade and Callaway. Both were asked to participate and both accepted and are excited to meet their new staffers.

Awesome! It's awesome they wanted to get involved. I know they event will make them proud.

Cut Jrod some slack, the dude has a sweet set of irons sitting next to him right now then this amazing announcement comes in and clearly its simply a lot to take in all at once. I was ready to click "Compose New Message" as I was reading it too, but instead I just kept reading....glad I did!

All I know is that I need to get posting in order to even be eligible - sorry in advance if I get annoying...

Keep in mind that playing at Reunion is for people staying at the resort. So if you are going to come down for the festivities and not be a part of the competition, but want to play the courses, you must stay on property.

But again, with the Villas, you can get 3-4 people in each one with room to spare, so cost is pretty good.

What about if those people wanted to play golf would they have to arrange it themselves through the resort?

See above.

You sure did. You win the award for the first ridiculous skimmer of the event.

YOU SENT YOUR EMAIL IN ALREADY!

I know I got so excited I saw email GG and hit it immediately.....then read the rest and immediately sent another email apologizing for my ignorance =D

I know I got so excited I saw email GG and hit it immediately.....then read the rest and immediately sent another email apologizing for my ignorance =D

Hahah JRod that was actually so funny.

GG: Just to be clear, so if one of us sent the email at 1:58 or 1:59 it would not be eligible? and would be DQ?

Hahah JRod that was actually so funny.

GG: Just to be clear, so if one of us sent the email at 1:58 or 1:59 it would not be eligible? and would be DQ?

That is correct.

All this waiting is going to make me crazy. Waiting for the announcement, waiting for the sign up day, waiting for the THP outing, waiting for the Morgan Cup. THP IS THE BEST but waiting (impatiently) is the worst!

This is just undeniably to cool!!! I've played in a bunch of differently formatted tournaments, but nothing comes close to this!!! Way to go, some lucky THP'ers are gonna have an incredible time.

All this waiting is going to make me crazy. Waiting for the announcement, waiting for the sign up day, waiting for the THP outing, waiting for the Morgan Cup. THP IS THE BEST but waiting (impatiently) is the worst!

I'm with you waiting to send the email, and then waiting to find out it you got the email in is going to be hard to do.

The Official Banter Away thread is your friend....go have some fun bud! :D

GREAT ADVICE - I'm going to live there for the next 3 weeks! Thanks for the idea!

So I finally got caught up with all the posts that have been made thus far. Got interrupted for dinner half way reading through the OP. I am a strange combination of excited, jealous, shocked.... I guess all I can say is wow. Hats off to Team THP! This will no doubt be an event for the ages.

I'm now faced with the dilemma of trying to decide if I can even shave the necessary strokes off my game to even qualify. In a month with only simulator time? I have my doubts....

TC and biggsy will make great Captains. Congrats you guys. I'm sure there's lots of jealous people who would love to be in your shoes!

Thanks again THP for putting together this awesome opportunity! THP is without a doubt the best place on the web!!

well said 9i
So I finally got caught up with all the posts that have been made thus far. Got interrupted for dinner half way reading through the OP. I am a strange combination of excited, jealous, shocked.... I guess all I can say is wow. Hats off to Team THP! This will no doubt be an event for the ages.

I'm now faced with the dilemma of trying to decide if I can even shave the necessary strokes off my game to even qualify. In a month with only simulator time? I have my doubts....

TC and biggsy will make great Captains. Congrats you guys. I'm sure there's lots of jealous people who would love to be in your shoes!

Thanks again THP for putting together this awesome opportunity! THP is without a doubt the best place on the web!!

Holy smokes! In the name of the hot list Ive read the entire first post, twice to make sure I got it all. A couple things caught my attention. I wouldnt be who I am and Id be lying if I said this didnt catch my eye first "At the end of the Morgan Cup, each sponsored golfer will get to keep their entire sponsorship package." WOW. I dont think words can express how amazing that is and how awesome it is that THP, Callaway and TaylorMade are making this happen. Then video and live scoring? Media relations and interviews. Just sounds incredible and really it just blows my mind. This is something that I dont think I could even imagine much less think Id get to experience. After reading it all I thought, so that must be what its like to be a PGA player. And if its not its as close as I'll ever come to experiencing it. Awesome!

And I see there are 31 guest browsing this thread. Really? What are you waiting for? Join the forum already and join in on the fun.

Holy smokes! In the name of the hot list Ive read the entire first post, twice to make sure I got it all. A couple things caught my attention. I wouldnt be who I am and Id be lying if I said this didnt catch my eye first "At the end of the Morgan Cup, each sponsored golfer will get to keep their entire sponsorship package." WOW. I dont think words can express how amazing that is and how awesome it is that THP, Callaway and TaylorMade are making this happen. Then video and live scoring? Media relations and interviews. Just sounds incredible and really it just blows my mind. This is something that I dont think I could even imagine much less think Id get to experience. After reading it all I thought so that must be what its like to be a PGA player. And if its not its as close as I'll ever come to experiencing it. Awesome!

And I see there are 31 guest browsing this thread. Really? What are you waiting for? Join the forum already and join in on the fun.

Very well said OEM, I don't think I could imagine you with a bag with just one OEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back