How do THPers dress off course?

At work its jeans and a polo shirt most of the time, if a client is coming into the office or I am meeting one then its business casual. At home and on the weekends its an inappropriate length, red flannel robe and slippers.

So off topic but I had to post this. Your post made me think of this (Language)

[youtube]80jc8unDipI[/youtube]

On the town I wear orange crocs, my daisy dukes, and a red and blue checkered shirt. Yes, I am very secure with myself.

We hear a lot on this forum about on-course attire. But how would you describe your style off course?

I am a casual dresser, but I try to maintain a little class. I wear jeans or shorts, along with a polo normally. The shorts are nothing fashy, either brown, olive, or khaki. I like bright colored polos, with some binks, light purples, and blues scattered about. I generally wear Merrel slip on shoes, leather. All in all, I dress for comfort, not style.

Jeans and golf polos with a golf sweatshirt in the winter. Shorts and golf polos in the summer, with no sweatshirt! HAHA

jeans, t-shirts, hoodies, football jerseys and pretty much anything else you're not supposed to be wearing on a golf course!

Did someone say SKINNY JEANS????

Hello mr thread.

Lol, I've got mine on right now!

Yes! Wear them proud. They are the future of fashion. Who needs to bend down anyway? Short steps and restricted luggage room is the way to go.

Yes! Wear them proud. They are the future of fashion. Who needs to bend down anyway? Short steps and restricted luggage room is the way to go.

Plus the dudes really like them .... er, did I say that? Haha

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Plus the dudes really like them .... er, did I say that? Haha

Again with the crossdresser thing....you really need to get it out of your system. Go on, try it once, or twice for good measure.

There's nothing up with being admired by your fellow man. Unless he stares that bit too hard. That can get awkward when you're in skinny jeans.

Pretty much the same thing I wear to the golf course. You never know when Billy Payne might give me a ring so I like to be prepared.

I have a pair of Camo Crocs too. I'm a country bumpkin that likes to go barefoot around the house. But lately its throw on crocs or flip-flops when walking down to parents house. But I haven't went so far to order these: http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/index.htm :D

Buddy of mine wears those, plays golf in them, jogs in them. Swears they are the most comfortable thing he has ever worn. Too stupid looking for me to wear LOL

Buddy of mine wears those, plays golf in them, jogs in them. Swears they are the most comfortable thing he has ever worn. Too stupid looking for me to wear LOL

I just can't do the crocs, something about them.

Crocsdressing isn't for everyone......

Nice Hanks! I'm sure they are very comfortable, but something about them just irritates me especially when men wear them in public. Its kind of like sweatpants for me, if you are out around town in sweats or crocs you are just saying to the world "I give up, so I might as well be comfortable!"

At work, I wear the same thing on the course. My supervisor gives me a hard time when I wear my UA pants into work.

At work I wear jeans/shorts and a tee shirt. I like wearing ralph lauren and lacoste polos with some nice jeans/cargo shorts when I go out for drinks or dinner. Rainbow flip flops in the summer!

Living in the tropics I try not to wear pants as much as possible. Work allows me to go uber casual so shorts, tshirt, polo, crocs or sneakers. If I need to bring it I could (TC actually said that) but in reality taken all things to account, why unless necessary?

Pretty much the same pair of jeans that rarely get washed. And don't machine dry them - air dry.

At work I where my uniform. But when I go out with the wife and friends its a golf polo and a nice pair of jeans ando whatever shoes match. I can't wait till the day comes that I get to wear comfortable clothes to work.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

For me it depends upon the time of year. During the summer its t-shirts and jeans (with a Milwaukee Brewers t-shirt or jersey on the weekends) and during the winter its hoodies and jeans. A lot of time on the weekends during the winter I will wear one of my hockey jerseys (Chicago Blackhawks, Milwaukee Admirals or Wisconsin Badgers; depending upon who is playing) or a Packers jersey. Its a pretty safe bet that on any given day I will be wearing something that reps one of my fav sports teams.
Every once in a while I will dress up a bit and wear a nice pullover or a sweater, but thats not everyday dress for me.

i like pink when i am in a good mood. white hat, pink shirt, pink shorts, pink wrist band, white belt, and white shoe

normally goes with dark color though

I can't help but think this thread has a distinct lack of pictures.

We need jorts, skinny jeans and crocs pics on here people. The only way to keep this thread alive and kicking!

We need jorts, skinny jeans and crocs pics on here people. The only way to keep this thread alive and kicking!

Good idea! Will start posting some pics whenever I can find my camera!

just not in the same picture, please

Back