These guys are only a few miles from my office. Let me know if you want me to pick you up some! lol

Maple is my favorite. I don't know about having bacon on it, though. Doesn't sound right.

You should try bacon fat popcorn. Just use bacon fat instead of veg-oil.

Had brunch with lots of crispy bacon, cream cheese, eggs and tomatoes on bagle-ish bread. Could almost feel the arteries clog up*lol*

I love bacon, but only eat it maybe once a month.

I had smoked bacon smoked cheddar cheese the other day that I got from one of these specialty cheese and sausage places. It was amazing.

my mufflover had bacon on it! it was delicious!

my mufflover had bacon on it! it was delicious!

When did I have bacon on me? and more importantly, why would you eat it off of me? and why are you calling me yours?

i ate at the home of the mufflover! great breakfast sandwich and great bacon!

i ate at the home of the mufflover! great breakfast sandwich and great bacon!

hahaha...I hear it is great!

Summer before last we were at the state fair, there was a booth selling deep fried Snickers Bars Wrapped in Bacon. They were really good

I've started cutting the slab in half and cooking half pieces. It keeps them from curling up as bad in the pan. Don't you hate when you cook a pound of bacon and other people want to eat some too? I just want to stick their hand in the grease to send them a message. Bacon = Mine.

Hate your alarm clock? Like bacon? Have we got a deal for you...

Hate your alarm clock? Like bacon? Have we got a deal for you...

http://www.fox8live.com/content/new...aking-up-to-bacon/QEZfQuH4EU2xQg1s2SXbgg.cspx

Waking up to bacon

A new alarm clock has been created which cooks you bacon when it goes off.

The clock, called the Wake n' Bacon, turns on 10 minutes before it's set to go off and slowly starts to cook frozen bacon beneath two halogen light bulbs.

A built-in fan then helps disperse the smell of bacon around the room to wake a person up.

New York designer Matty Sallin came up with the invention and says the clock "creates a mouthwatering smell just strong enough to wake you up."

Sallin adds he's used to clock "many times and it's great."

Sallin is now looking for a sponsor so he can make more of the clocks.

With the love on Bacon on this site, this might be in the THP store soon. haha

Will there be a contest for this? I hope I win. The five alarm clocks I currently own don't usually phase me in the mornings.

I love how the article couldn't even bother to get an actual image of the product. Either way, awesome idea!

:joy::hungry:

I've heard of Wake n' Bake before but never Wake n' Bacon...:alien2:

Ok, did anyone else think of The Office episode when Michael Scott burned his foot on the George Forman grill when seeing this thread? I did. Dangerous yet intriguing idea.

Back