Favorite Ball Company

Favorite Ball Company

• Total voters
Homer Simpson once said "I want to share something with you: The three little sentences that will get you through life. Number 1: Cover for me. Number 2: Oh, good idea, Boss! Number 3: It was like that when I got here."

Just put one of these on and call it a day. :act-up:

10511.jpg

Last edited:
I am still leaning towards Nike, but Bridgestone is finding its way in my bag more often than before.

DEAL...... The sun is out and, I am going to go play some golf :joy: for the first time in 3 weeks, later.

for me it doesn't usually make a significant difference in what ball I play.Anyway not nearly as much as making pure contact with it does.

It's a toss up between TaylorMade and Srixon :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All of my best rounds have included a Callaway ball....

Have been a Titleist Pro V1x guy for a while. Going to try Bridgestone 330 this year...see a lot of love for them on THP.

Have been a Titleist Pro V1x guy for a while. Going to try Bridgestone 330 this year...see a lot of love for them on THP.

Yeah also a Pro V1x guy for the past few years. But gonna be switching to TaylorMade Penta's this season. Hope it brings me luck!

I'll play virtually any tour-level ball, but I voted for Srixon solely due to the Z-Star tour yellow -- it's the only ball I've actually paid for in years (rest are won/found/gifted to me).

Bridgestone is my fav. For me they just work well and there is something about the feel and sound of them that appeals to me.

Bridgestone is my fav. For me they just work well and there is something about the feel and sound of them that appeals to me.

errrrrrr, Bucky, you might want to change your sig. :D

Even though I long have used Titleist, I really like what Bridgestone is doing with their balls and they are a close second. Titleist just keeps raising the bar with their premium balls.

I personally think Nike has the best across-the-board lineup, especially with their One series. As for specific ball, I'm torn between One Tour D and Srixon's Z-Star. As soon as the 20-Xi comes out though...watch OUT!

That said, I do have tremendous respect for Bridgestone ant their fitting efforts!

I'm now a full Bridgestone convert. Whether I stay with the RX after testing or go back to the e6 its the brand that will be in my bag.

The fitting tools work, period.

I keep switching between ProV1's,x's, and Penta's. Might try the b-stone fitting during a local demo day next month. I have played some b-stones I have found on course and wasn't fond of them.

No love for Dunlop.....

I'm a bridgestone guy. I went through the fitting, and carry e6's and B330rx's in my bag.

I really like the nike One ballsand play them most of my rounds. I'm really excited about the 20XI ball coming out and cant wait to give that a whirl.

I usually play Srixon, they just feel good to me!

Ball of choice right now is the yellow Srixon Z Star. Used to play the Taylormade Red LDP exclusively and still would if they were in production.

Cut and dry: What company do you like/play the most and why

Myself its a tie betweeen Callaway and Nike:banana:

Dito I like the ball and the company. And Fred Couples:banana:

Back