Northern Trust Open [Spoilers]

I wish my guys would tee off already so I can stop feeling terrible for being in 3rd last

From the iPhone.

Whats up with Dustin Johnson?...
(via @JasonSobel Twitter) Just confirmed with the PGA Tour that Dustin Johnson was assessed a two-stroke penalty for being late to the first tee for today's round.

Im probably about to get thread flamed for skimming but did Smalls post the top 10 most picked golfers for this? Stricker had to be one of them.

(via @JasonSobel Twitter) Just confirmed with the PGA Tour that Dustin Johnson was assessed a two-stroke penalty for being late to the first tee for today's round.

DJ said he was "misinformed" I wonder who will get that earful later today

Just watched Bubbas tee shot......he's long!!

I want to thank me for being the only guy that picked John Senden this week...hehe
Not nearly as impressive as Penglynns picking Spencer Levin- you know, so far. heheh

This is going to be an interesting group to watch: Bubba, AK, and Freddy

That is one nasty looking green #10 that is.

That was a big oops for Bubba and AK ouch!!!!

That was a big oops for Bubba and AK ouch!!!!

10th hole is one of the best in golf. All 3 of them having a tough time.

Im probably about to get thread flamed for skimming but did Smalls post the top 10 most picked golfers for this? Stricker had to be one of them.

SPank did, I was slacking.

Phil Mickelson 100
Steve Stricker 71
Matt Kuchar 70
Hunter Mahan 69
Luke Donald 68
Dustin Johnson 67
Rickie Fowler 62
Bill Haas 60
Bubba Watson 56
Paul Casey 44

What the hell is up with Furyk this year? He's currently +5 or +6. Got an MC at pebble. ?????

What the hell is up with Furyk this year? He's currently +5 or +6. Got an MC at pebble. ?????

I picked Furyk earlier this year and he has been a let down. Hopefully he wakes up soon! For being the Fedex champ he sure isn't showing it!

Finally! my remaining six are getting out on the course now.

Phil Mickelson 100
Steve Stricker 71
Matt Kuchar 70
Hunter Mahan 69
Luke Donald 68
Dustin Johnson 67
Rickie Fowler 62
Bill Haas 60
Bubba Watson 56
Paul Casey 44

So Stricker and Johnson are not absolutely killing me against the field, at least that is comforting.

So Stricker, Mahan and Johnson are not absolutely killing me against the field, at least that is comforting.

Fixed it for me.

Boy am I glad I took KJ Choi.

So much for the bright idea of taking Jason Day. Hes rewarding me with a +3 so far.

So DJ showed up late to his tee time? Sometimes he acts a little foolish. You would think after the PGA incident he would double check all info for each round.

Man 108th, this is my worst start ever

So much for the bright idea of taking Jason Day. Hes rewarding me with a +3 so far.

You should really start listening to me bro.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Can anybody tell me why TW is not in this event? Its a great field loaded with depth and there is no TW. I believe its because he does not play well at this course or does not care for it. But does anybody know?

I thought I had Watney...glad I don't now.

Stricker
Watson
Singh
Furyk
Mickelson
DJ
Luke Donald
Casey
Rose
Mahan

Singh is doing good thus far.

Back