What would your car be if...

Interesting fact of the day: there are rumours that Mercedes stole that car from Dodge. It was supposed to be the new Viper.
I'm glad they took it because the SLS handles like a dog.

Interesting.......

Hennessey Performance will take your Raptor and turn it into a VelociRaptor 600 (602HP) or VelociRaptor 800 (810HP) that should be fun...if not deadly!!!

I saw them test the henessey version on Top Gear U.S. and it was pretty cool, he even got kicked out of the town because of how loud the exhaust was.

Saw the new Ford Raptor at the auto show, it was pretty cool looking and it replaced the Lightning so they have all the high performance mods on it BUT it is built to off road!

I like the new raptor, but the front end is fugly!

Sent from my operating system using thumbs 2.0

I like the new raptor, but the front end is fugly!

Really? i thought the new grille looked good.

I have some pics from the auto show at home I will try posting some tonight

1967 Corvette 427/435 Coupe. Goodwood green with a white stinger.

Lexus LF-A. Supercar that would be reliable.
2012_lexus_lfa_0124_cd_gallery.jpg

Maybe some day when I'm livin' the dream I'll have a driveway like my friend does:
600rwhp Terminator Mustang, 450hp Corvette, 550hp Replica of a chicken farmer's car, and an 800hp hypercar.
different.jpg

I am not a huge car person, so I don't know a lot of these super exotic cars that people are posting (which are awesome!). But the first two cars that came to my mind are the Range Rover (love this car) and the BMW M5.

Really? i thought the new grille looked good.

I have some pics from the auto show at home I will try posting some tonight

Definitely post the pics if you can. Unless they changed the grill recently I'm not a fan. But I could be wrong.

If I had to pick my dream car, right now it would be an Aston Martin One-77. I've always loved the lines on their cars, and that one is just dead sexy to look at.

Mine would be a Lexus LF-A. A V10-powered Lexus that costs $400,000.

[video=youtube;kn6sj-Dgdnk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn6sj-Dgdnk[/video]

Just for the fun of it.........Ariel Atom

235I7361_Fmed_lg.jpg

I'd buy a Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale.

Lotus Elise, no question.

A: It's actually affordable
B: I've been saving for one already. She will be mine one day!

Well, if I had the oney, I would have to have the Bently Brooklands Super Coupe. That, or a Mercedes Benz AMG CLK 65 Black.

Well, if I had the oney, I would have to have the Bently Brooklands Super Coupe. That, or a Mercedes Benz AMG CLK 65 Black.

The CLK 63 Black? or the SL 65 Black?
I'd definitely have a CLK 63 Black in my collection! That thing is just plain BAD.
Or else its predecessor the CLK DTM... blow the doors off of most things out there without even breaking a sweat.

The CLK 63 Black? or the SL 65 Black?
I'd definitely have a CLK 63 Black in my collection! That thing is just plain BAD.
Or else its predecessor the CLK DTM... blow the doors off of most things out there without even breaking a sweat.

Apologies, SL 65.

Just for funsies, I would also have A Caterham Levante, an LF-A, a Rolls Royce Drophead Coupe, a Bugatti Veyron SuperSport, an Ariel Atom V8, and a Porsche 911 Turbo.

My Pick would be the Ferrari 458 Italia , just sexy !

I wouldn't mind going with the E63 AMG, but in awd. I'm a 4 door guy, they just have that sleeper look and feel to them.

Bentley any one!

I would have to say Lamborghini Murcielago or an Aston Martin DB9 would be my two choices. The Lambo would be the fun car for just stupid speed, weekend fun and nights out on the town. Aston Martin would have the I can get up and go if I want to look but I can just cruise and be classy look to it. More of a day to day vehicle to go to work and just do your daily activities. Question- I could get the golf clubs in the Lambo right...

Back