Honda LPGA Thailand [SPOILERS]

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
The girls are back in action and they we are seeing some big names a the top of the leader board in Thailand.

I.K. Kim is leading and Michelle Wie and Yani Tseng are tied for second. Paula Creamer, Julie Inkster, Suzann Pettersen, Natalie Gulbis, Brittany Lincicome, Carrie Webb, Cristie Kerr, Mika Miyazato and so many more names are right at the top.

Watched the taped TV coverage this am. Lot's of good play today. Inkster is unbelievable. It's a limited field, but it's still great to see the ladies back at it. Here's the TV schedule for rounds 3 and 4:

Honda LPGA Thailand
Feb 19 : GC 3:00-5:00 PM ET
Feb 20 : GC 3:00-5:00 PM ET

I really enjoy watching the LPGA as they play a game I'm more familiar with than the PGA.

I really enjoy watching the LPGA as they play a game I'm more familiar with than the PGA.

+1 bomb and gouge are not a part of a 60+ year olds game plan.

About time! I'll be watching the ladies play Saturday and Sunday. I've missed them!.

Julie Inkster is amazing. Tied for fourth after the first two days.

Here's where the leaders stand prior to round 4 - Should be a fun finish to watch.

HONDA LPGA THAILAND

1 TSENG, Yani 12:16 PM -9
T2 WIE, Michelle 12:16 PM -8
T2 KIM, I.K. 12:08 PM -8
4 CREAMER, Paula 12:08 PM -7
5 WEBB, Karrie 12:00 PM -6

Was watching it on the Golf Channel earlier, Then my son hijacked the TV to watch Toy Story 3

Ya gotta teach that young man to prioritize. :wink:

He's 3, and I get excited enough that he likes to go to the driving range and par 3 course with me. He even has his own bag and clubs. I have to give in a little to the cartoons, but its hard to do.

Great leader board after 3 rounds. Should be an exciting finish tomorrow.

Back