Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a few today most of my drives 5 wedge shots to within 3rd of the hole. But the best was a chip in from 25yards for my first birdie:D

That's great! Nothing makes me quite as happy as a chip in. They are extremely rare for me, but it always makes me stare at the hole in disbelief. LOVE IT, GOOD FOR YOU!!!:banana::clapp::clapp::egyptian::bananadance:

There was a few today most of my drives 5 wedge shots to within 3rd of the hole. But the best was a chip in from 25yards for my first birdie:D

great shot!

I've been on a bit of a birdie run lately. Played 2 9 hole "rounds" and have had 4 birds.

Nice keeps you coming back for more

My 32ft putt that I made yesterday, hole #10 at Alhambra GC. I got a par on that hole, par 4. YAY!!! I made a nice medium-sized putt for an up and down with a little bit of break and the right speed and I had witnesses too :joy:

Last tuesday. So I tee off #12 and hit a good shot middle of fairway ok distance. This is on a day of miserable shots so it's the best drive so far. As I'm walking the fairway The biggest coyote I've ever seen is walking up the cart path. Ive seen plenty of coyotes but never on the course, never just walking or at a standstill, and certainly never this big. It was as big as a regular or large german shepard. I wish i had my camera, we just stood there looking at each other till I had to go hit my next shot which was the shot of the day. 5 wd, ball below feet normally I slice this type of shot, and at this exact location. But I got something on it and straight as an arrow and longer than my drive too. Chunked my pitch, for a bogie.

http://premiergc.com/jackson-park.php

Last edited:
i parred my nemesis hole with the help of a ridiculous 7w straight into the wind

last summer I had a blind shot into a par five from behind an evergreen , pulled out my brand new cg15 52* from 110 yards. In the HOLE for eagle.

Saturday, hole #6, slight dogleg left 350 yrd par 4, which is long for me. My drive felt good, but I see it going banana on me, but I was aiming to the left edge of the fairway and it was fairly wide so it ends up on the right, but still in the short grass, in a good spot 150yds from the pin. I turn to my buddy and said "I wasn't expecting that big a slice", and he says "no, it was a good shot, it is the wind that took it". I had never paid any attention to the wind, but now I realized there was a fairly strong on going left to right, so for the second shot, I pull my 5-iron and aim to the left of the green. Hits it pure, and I see with delight it curving to the right and landing in front of the green and rolling out to about 15 feet from the pin. My first GIR of the day. I will be keeping that shot in mind for the next few times I hit a 5-iron.

Hole 2 yesterday, 360 yard hole that goes uphill to about 250 and then downhill to about 20 yards short of the green where it goes back to an elevated green. I hit a great drive and carried it over the top of the hill and it rolled out to about 25 yrds short of the green. I hit a great 60* punch shot to the top tier at the back of the green and hit the shot to about 4.5 ft. I made the putt and it was just a great hole start to finish.

Par 5, 18th @ Pax River. 231 out (according to leupold), front/right pin. Cut a 3 iron to about 9 feet below the pin.

i hit a 7i stiff and got it to check

Uphill par 3 8th at my home course, 145yards, hit an 8iron and it finished about 6inches-1feet from the cup!

Eagle on a 480 yard par 5. Great drive, then the shot of the day for me. 220 yard 4-wood against the wind to hit the pin on a one hop and end up here....(notice the RX yellow :alien2:)...

photo7.jpg

Almost crapped myself lol. The ole Nickent 4-wood had a helluva day on the par 5's today, I think it knows the Cleveland is incoming.

5 hybird 165 into a huge crosswind. played teh wind just right put it within 2 ft made the birdy. only bird of the day.

Birdie putt on the par 5 12th. Hardest hole on the course and I managed to sink a 25 footer for the bird.

Chip in birdy on #2 or a blind 4 hyb from hardpan sand in trees over a tall mound with zero view of the green from 200 yards that landed right in the fairway a yard shy of the green between bunkers on either side.

15-foot birdie putt on some hole today. My lone birdie but it was a good putt. First birdie in 4 months!

Par on the tenth hole yesterday, 6 iron out of the right rough to just short of the green, then a nice PW within one foot. That hole made the rest of the day just click.

Depends on who you ask...but I had a 3-7 foot birdie putt on a par 5. Then a after my miss a 3-7 par putt (which I made) that's just happened

Depends on who you ask...but I had a 3-7 foot birdie putt on a par 5. Then a after my miss a 3-7 par putt (which I made) that's just happened

Right before said birdie putt.....You did create a new catch phrase for golf and putting when it is now called "I left that putt One-T short".

Right before said birdie putt.....You did create a new catch phrase for golf and putting when it is now called "I left that putt One-T short".

Or you "one-t'd" it past the hole.........haha

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Or you "one-t'd" it past the hole.........haha

At least I didn't kill old man river or get an 8 on 18

Hit a hole in one today. About 160 yard, par 3. Hit a 6 iron, and it went in! The divot mark was about 10 feet below the pin, and the pin was set just below a step to an upper part of the green, so we think it rolled back down the slope and right into the hole.

At least I didn't kill old man river or get an 8 on 18

Careful buddy. Even with said 8, there was a few strokes difference...lol

Careful buddy. Even with said 8, there was a few strokes difference...lol

Fify.....+1.......lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back