Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know! Hard to believe it can be 70 and then snowing within 5 days. Thanks! I probably should stay down here though.

Bakersfield, high winds but sunny and about 55 deg.

50 today in MASS. but still 2 feet of snow on the ground......

67 today in Louisville with winds steady at 17 mph with gusts to 28. Still a great day to get out, tomorrow will certainly be cooler.

Tomorrow it's supposed to be 40s in the morning, 50s in the afternoon. And I'm driving to Tulsa.

Finally snow is all gone , but now the wind is worse than yesterday blowing with gust over 50 mph, Will get it right one of these days

21 degrees but with a real feel of 7 degrees but ddec and i went to the range today, more excited to go to the simulator tonight:golf2:

it's been 50 all week, the snow was melting enough where i was able to go out and shag a few range balls across the river, getting excited for the golf season hoping the groundhog's prediction of an early spring comes true....then i found out that we're under a winter storm warning for the next 24 hours, here was my reaction:

it's been 50 all week, the snow was melting enough where i was able to go out and shag a few range balls across the river, getting excited for the golf season hoping the groundhog's prediction of an early spring comes true....then i found out that we're under a winter storm warning for the next 24 hours, here was my reaction:

Love it

low 60s with serious wind... i dont even think it was a good day for kite flying... but the course was packed

yesterday 50's sun beautiful - today - WIND snow and high teens - stupid new england

Sunny, light breeze, +18 C in southwestern Spain :)

25 mph winds, wish me luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snow in the mountains right behind me!!
a6cd8ab3-3621-bc79.jpg

A chilly day of 59 for a high and we are off to the Riviera Country Club to watch Phil and Rickie and Freddie!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

weatherman said it was supposed to get to 50 today... oh man that wind made it feel 20 out on the range

Got up to 70 today. Only 35 tomorrow.

Freezing rain and sleet here. Snow this afternoon.

dang snow

dang snow

I just start getting my swing back and it just has to drop 4" of fresh snow. Atleast it gave us enough time to cancel our tee time. Back to waxing my snowboard and practice putting in the hallway again

Moved to Golfing Weather thread.

weathermen wrong again
it was strange today
one hole i was freezing the next i was sweating
the temp swung from low 40s to mid 50s... the wind was chilly like real chilly

Wet the rest of the week.

:rain:

We're supposed to get one to two inches of rain tomorrow. Maybe it'll clear out some of all this snow.

We're up to 6 inches at the house. They were only predicting 1 to 2 inches in my area.

its mid 70s today... but raining and strong chance of t-storms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back