Who is playing today ?

DeertrailsCC

Reaction score
Handicap
Well the weather is shaping up to be a nice weekend and I plan on getting in 18 today , tomorrow and Sunday . So who will be playing a new club for the first time ? This will be my 3rd round with my R11 and so far I really love the club . Hit them good guys and gals !

Wish I could get 18 all three days. But I have to work today and besides church have to do some work around the house Sunday, but I am most definitely hitting the links tomorrow with some friends at a newer course in the area none of us have played yet. Forecast: sunny and a high of 75, light breeze. Perfect golf weather in north Florida.

And I'm really, really hoping and praying (but not expecting) that my new R9 TPs show up at GolfTEC today or early tomorrow morning so I can play with the new toys. :) But they were just ordered last Friday so I'm not holding my breath.

I wish, but I have a pretty long honey do list. Have fun fellas.

Sent from my operating system using thumbs 2.0

-20C and a foot of snow equals a big no-go for me.

70 with 5 mph wind, and more of the same tomorrow. I'll at least be at the range today, and going to my favorite little town course for the weekend.

Not today, taking the day off from golf, have played the last 4 days running and have the big gathering with other Georgia golfers and RXGus tomorrow so I am taking care of a few things in the yard.

Not today, but definitely tomorrow. Supposed to be near 60, little drizzle, which is fine, being as it's supposed to snow again on monday. Will be putting with my new Cleveland Classic #6, and will be the first time I've ever used a mallet type putter on the course, but I needed a change from my Ansers. Wish I had a new 910D2 or some of those pretty Taylormade CBs to be playing with, but those are a long way off. I also get to use my new bag that arrived this morning shortly after I left for the office. I have had to tell my wife to NOT open it, like she did my golf balls yesterday.

The rain has finally hit the Bay Area. I may be testing out my cold/wet weather gear at the range.

Not today because of work....74 and sunny. :disapointed:

But! I am playing tomorrow morning and monday morning. (Thank you presidents day)
Looking forward to trying out my new hybrid.

although we got a heat wave (40-50 degrees), still a lot of snow out there.
will have to stick to the indoor range for about 2 more months yet.
can't wait to get out there with my R11 though!!!

The past 2 days have been in the 60's here, and today is supposed to hit close to 70. A rare reprieve in MD this time of year. I'll be getting out to the driving range after work today to swing the clubs for the first time since november. I wanted to get in 9 this week, but I decided not to with how soggy everything is here as the snow has melted.

78 degrees out here in Tampa, FL today. The course was PACKED. I was going to go play by myself but I couldn't even get in the middle of all the huge groups. I ended up just practicing for three hours and enjoying the sun.

We were going to play this morning but everyone decided to go to silver springs. Weather was perfect today. Glad I got to see some florida gators. Would have rather seen some on the course though.

Played 9 yesterday, 18 today and should get in 18 on Saturday and Sunday!

76 today. Got 27 in ans 6 bags of range balls, good dang day! (but I'm buuuuuuuuuurnt lol)

I wish I could play :crying: But it looks like this weekend is out and next weekend is out (rain and lots of it!!)

played 18 today. Had to before the rain this weekend. windy but worth it.

I got a quick 18 in (2:15) on an executive length course before the real heavy started to come down here in L.A. The forecast scared everyone off.

Hope to get a round in Sunday, too.

I have the fever but we are at least 6/8 weeks from playing here.

Today? No. Tomorrow however I'm heading out to two 18 hole Par 3's to get some more wedge practice in.

I drove down to Cape Cod and played 18 today. Unlike the Boston area, which was in the low 60s and still buried in snow, the course I played was free of snow but in the temps were in the mid-40s, it was extremely windy, and the course was wet. After such a long lay off it felt great being back on a golf course...and seeing grass. Temps are supposed to plunge again tomorrow, and for the foreseeable future, so I'm glad I made the trek. 'Course it was like a tease...maybe I should have stayed home. LOL

Well it was not pretty , I shot 42 on the front and 44 on the back nine .. It was all about the putting which I could not not do !

I got a quick 18 in (2:15) on an executive length course before the real heavy started to come down here in L.A. The forecast scared everyone off.

Hope to get a round in Sunday, too.

I got another quick 18 under my belt early Saturday morning. Weather fears again kept folks away...but they wised up for this morning. But it's chilly (for L.A.), and damp, so I'll try to get on for another quick 18 after 2 pm. Wife and son come home tomorrow.

Played yesterday but I think it's just some range time for me today. I'm hoping to get out at least twice this week before leaving sunny FL and heading back to Pittsburgh.

I wish I was, just watching golf today.

Back