10 weeks of freedom

the boss

golf addict help me!!
Reaction score
Handicap
and so the count down is at 10 weeks. this time in ten weeks ill be a married man:bulgy-eyes: anyone suggest some good courses for my last 10 weeks of freedom?

and so the count down is at 10 weeks. this time in ten weeks ill be a married man:bulgy-eyes: anyone suggest some good courses for my last 10 weeks of freedom?

Dunno but i hope you get as lucky as I did, I somehow managed to find the most wonderful woman in the world!

she is wonderfull just wish i could get her hooked on golf. she lets me go out and play when i want which is good and her family are equally great they babysit so i can play too :D

Haha, enjoy it while you can. You may have to change your name pretty quick, no more boss! lol

Good luck Boss, I Can't offer any course advice as I've never played over there, but what I can say is marrying my wife was the best move I ever made.

I'm right there with you. 10 weeks for me too. April 30th and its all she wrote!!

10 weeks of freedom

All I can say is based on the title, you might want to reconsider, haha. :eyepoke:

Congrats on the upcoming wedding boss. Not sure on courses for yah on that side of the pond. Besides the fact that my wife surprised me with a round at Pebble before our honeymoon. I'd say she is a keeper. Good luck!

Sent from my operating system using thumbs 2.0

lol im playing the forest of arden before our wedding its where they have held the british masters. we get married on the 29th april the same day as the royal wedding (we booked ours first).
and the boss stays she will learn lol

lol im playing the forest of arden before our wedding its where they have held the british masters. we get married on the 29th april the same day as the royal wedding (we booked ours first).
and the boss stays she will learn lol
LOL is right...you're in for a wake up call. :)

Good luck boss. Being married takes some work but you soon settle into a groove as you learn your places. Best thing I ever did. T minus 11 weeks before the boss becomes yes dear!

she is wonderfull just wish i could get her hooked on golf. she lets me go out and play when i want which is good and her family are equally great they babysit so i can play too :D

Careful what you wish for! Congrats on the wedding though.

I found the right one the second time around....
She gave me a wonderful little boy, puts up with all my crap, and we are still finding out things about ourselves after 14 years....

g/l my friend...

Same for me second time around.....Let's me play any time I want...A good woman...And as every married man will attest to, "you're in charge because they let you think you are"....

5 weeks friday omg this is coming round so fast! i know im not the only one on thp celabrating on april 29th ;)

Camp out overnight and try to play St Andrews. That's on my Bucket List

Secondly Congratulations!!

5 weeks friday omg this is coming round so fast! i know im not the only one on thp celabrating on april 29th ;)

Which is more exciting, the round of golf there or the wedding? Lol. Good luck buddy, I'll be thinking about you!

i have already played the course there and im super excited to play it again its a fantastic course and can see why its hosted pga tournaments but i have to say the wedding just incase the future wifes reading this lol

Back