Watching Trump's Fabulous World of Golf ( random thought)

Mustng5

Reaction score
Handicap
Hockey players are BEAST at golf!!! Jeremy Roenick and Brett Hull were playing some great golf.

I've always heard that the hockey swing is very adaptable to a golf style swing...

I've always heard that the hockey swing is very adaptable to a golf style swing...

I believe it because those dudes were seriously striking it.

Maybe I should learn to ice skate..one more sport I can be terrible at!

Hockey players definitely pick up golf faster than any other athletes I've seen. I heard Peter Kostis explain how the slap-shot is very similar to a good golf swing.

Soccer players on the other hand are terrible.

Kevin

Happy Gilmore! LOL

The other thing that comes into play in the hockey to golf transition is hands. You have to have great hands to play hockey and hand eye coordination is huge. So that easily translates to golf as well.

Jamie Sadlowski has a bullet for a shot in hockey as well. It really is a very similar motion.

Just watched this episode. Pretty impressed by there game for sure.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Both had a good golf swing i was impressed.

Some baseball players are good too, unfortunately the golf swing affects their baseball swing.

played hockey since i was 4 and when i started golf it came very easily. Not sure why but did. My first round I ever played was in the 90's. Also side note most hockey players ive played with also played golf quite a bit and a common miss for hockey players is a hook because how we follow through with our shots thats what a golf pro told me once

Back