What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a taylor made r11 21* hybrid. Won't be the first hybrid Ive hit but the first Ive owned. Amazing service from Blind9 Golf so far!

Taylormade R11 vader hat and two tm Targa tour gloves.

I like it Clam !

WEll I didn't buy anything but yesterday I got a bunch of deliveries. My Clicgear 3.0 was delivered along with a 3 pack of Bridgestone balls to test along with the :wilsonstaff: Di11's to test. I thought I was JB for a second with all these golf packages waiting for me.

Nickent 5DX #1 hybrid, GD Aura Stiff shaft (eBay). Nickent 3DX RC Gap Wedge, Rifle shaft (eBay). Tin-Cup ball marker (tin-cup.com). 12, 15pak Gamer V2 balls (budgetgolf.com)

I need an intervention...

Finally after a lot of debate I pulled the trigger on the THP divot repair tool this morning. I have a divot repair tool that I like but this one is just too nice to pass on. I thought that with my THP hat, putter cover, driver cover, ball marker and umbrella I had my THP gear covered but I guess not.

a superfast 2.0 with a reg shaft 9.5o loft

Nice buy Boss, I've hit it a few times and it is just not the driver for me but I really wanted it to be.

Finally after a lot of debate I pulled the trigger on the THP divot repair tool this morning. I have a divot repair tool that I like but this one is just too nice to pass on. I thought that with my THP hat, putter cover, driver cover, ball marker and umbrella I had my THP gear covered but I guess not.

My ball marker arrived yesterday, so sweet.

a6898c4e-26f9-4051.jpg

Went to the Golf Show here in Cleveland and picked up an FT-9 tour iMix 9.5* driver with both the UST and Fubuki shafts (couldn't decide so I picked them both up). Also got 4 dozen Bridgestone B330's. Too bad its 30 degrees here today.

Went to the Golf Show here in Cleveland and picked up an FT-9 tour iMix 9.5* driver with both the UST and Fubuki shafts (couldn't decide so I picked them both up). Also got 4 dozen Bridgestone B330's. Too bad its 30 degrees here today.

I'm over by Austintown area. Anyways, I picked up a Winn lite for my secret weapon.

I picked up a pair of Nike all weather gloves. It was 40 degrees this morning and the FJ winter gloves I have are not not favorites. These gloves felt amazing. They were not too thick and bulky, but kept my hands warm. I might wear them all the time. Just call me Bogey Two Gloves.

Mashie M4, blue GP New Decade Compound grips for the Mashies, white GP New Decade Compound grip for the R11 Rescue

Mashie M4, blue GP New Decade Compound grips for the Mashies, white GP New Decade Compound grip for the R11 Rescue

I knew that was coming!

Winn PCI grips for me.

Bought the Callaway X-24s from RB after trying them out at Dick's earlier in the week. The X-18s served me well, but they were coughing up blood at the end of last season; it was time.

This will be the first set of new irons I've ever purchased, although I don't know how excited I am about the darker finish.

Great grab, buddy

:callaway:Razr Hawk driver 9.5 deg. stock shaft
:cleveland:CG16 Tour irons 4-pw Proj x-shafts

:callaway:Razr Hawk driver 9.5 deg. stock shaft
:cleveland:CG16 Tour irons 4-pw Proj x-shafts

Man that is a great day, a really great day.

Adidas 3 stripe pants, long sleeve clima cool polo, and a Nike short sleeve dry fit polo. Clearance rack and 50% sale at Golfsmith.

Ordered me some M1. Hoping it gets here sooner than later!!!!!!

Went to GG today and snagged 2 doz ZStar Yellows for $50. Hard choice between that and the E6 in Yellow since that was on sale as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back