Northern Trust Open [Spoilers]

Anybody know why Bubba WDed ?, I havent heard of anything

There is about 2 pages of it in this thread. :act-up:

DJ needs to get at least one shot back if he's gonna make the cut. Mahan looks in decent shape if he can par out.

I'm in 75th place. Good week for me so far!

I was hoping you wouldnt pick him. The 40 on the back may have been a 39. :alien:
Hmmmmm. Nice round by Luke. :act-up:

Is there any way you can get him on the cover of THP:Magazine ASAP? He needs the blessing and Id like to see him win on the PGATour again sometime soon.

I was hoping you wouldnt pick him. The 40 on the back may have been a 39. :alien:

Is there any way you can get him on the cover of THP:Magazine ASAP? He needs the blessing and Id like to see him win on the PGATour again sometime soon.

No, I am not a big fan of putting people that shoot 80 on the cover and treat others like they are above them. But thats just me.

No, I am not a big fan of putting people that shoot 80 on the cover
Well there goes my shot at glory...

and treat others like they are above them. But thats just me.
Hes like that? When I met him he was really nice! I only talked to him for a very short time though. Dang.

No, I am not a big fan of putting people that shoot 80 on the cover and treat others like they are above them. But thats just me.

So that would be a no on John Daly then?

Glad I started Freddy this week on my fantasy team. hope he keeps it up.

I need to start doing some more research or somthing. I am glad to see Freddy Couples doing well.

I have 3 players gone but am holding on to 32nd place, 7th in the overall standings. I would take that finish right now.

Stricker really does seem to have lost his stroke. He had a nice run, but he is getting older. It also should be remembered when everyone was hailing him as one of the best putters in the game, he was also hitting the ball very close to the pin. As his iron play goes, especially his short irons, so goes his putting. When he gets in a rhythm by making short putts, the longer putts are better too.

Hopefully he starts contending again, but right now he's struggling.

Kevin

anyone else getting sick of hearing about the Kikuya grass? lol...but more importantly, being a big fan of Feherty on CBS, I was excited to hear that he was joining Golf Channel, but....they are giving him way too much air time and he becomes just as annoying as McCord when he's talking half of the broadcast! Give him a smaller role before you ruin his appeal as McCord's was Golf Channel!

anyone else getting sick of hearing about the Kikuya grass? lol...but more importantly, being a big fan of Feherty on CBS, I was excited to hear that he was joining Golf Channel, but....they are giving him way too much air time and he becomes just as annoying as McCord when he's talking half of the broadcast! Give him a smaller role before you ruin his appeal as McCord's was Golf Channel!

I agree 100%. Both those guys get way too much airtime and take away from the coverage. They just like hearing themselves talk way too much.

Tapatalk: not just for staffers.

LOVE Vijays pants. Beauties. Too bad I cant wear that colour without looking like Im on fire.

Great weather this morning in L.A. Just got a quick 18 in and watching the NTO on the GC.

Nice interview with Duval. For a guy who has struggled for years he seems pretty happy. I like him. I'd love to be able post HE'S BACK.

Kevin

I have always loved the tempo and smoothness of Freddie's swing. Who cares about the loop? Furyk doesn't mind it thats for sure. How can his back hold him up at 51 years? I hope I can still strike the ball that well when I'm over 50.

Any one else watching this right now? Freddie is getting his @ss handed to him on a 285 yard par 4. Drove it 75 yards short. Front pin with a heavy slope towards the back. Freddie trys to get his pitch just on the green, leaves it 5 yards short of the green. Then he putts it from there, it just gets on the green and rolls and rolls and rolls all the way off the back. Now he's got a 30 footer for par and now it's starting to Rain HARD. Man it's just not Freddie's hole.

i'm watching, turned it on after the texas-nebraska game. Mccord just said no lighting so they're going to play through bad weather. There are a lot of guys who missed the cut wishing this storm would have came through yesterday. baddley is really battling and doing badly on the 11th right now as well

this weather reminds me of one of our invite meets in high school. it started raining when my group made the turn, and we were golfing in a down pour the hole back 9.

Uhh it's not over, and CBS just wrapped up their coverage... that's kind of lame...

Uhh it's not over, and CBS just wrapped up their coverage... that's kind of lame...

HATE that. Atleast they still do a great job on Sunday, but yeah their mandatory stop coverage times on saturdays are stupid.

Yeah i dislike it as well. I dislike their continued scheduling of basketball games that overlap the start of the golf coverage by a half an hour, sometimes more. golf is scheduled to start at 2pm (central time), it shouldn't be starting at 245 because minnesota decided to keep fouling down 10 points with a minute remaining.

Back