Hello from Oregon

kdub1981

Reaction score
Handicap
I've always looked at THP, finally signed up. Pumped for the Spring. Anyone here from Oregon?

What part of Oregon are you from?

In the Portland Area. We've had some nice days this winter so I've been out quite a bit already.

My favorite current author, Donald Miller, lives in Oregon.

Welcome to THP! Glad you signed up!

Welcome to THP, the best golf forum in the world!

Welcome to THP!

welcome!

In the Portland Area. We've had some nice days this winter so I've been out quite a bit already.

I'm about 2 1/2 hours north of Portland and still have never made it down that way for golf. What courses do you recommend?

Welcome!

Welcome to THP from a fellow Oregonian. Haven't played yet this year. Where have you played?

Welcome! I'm in the Portland area and always looking for someone to golf with, drop a line if you want to go.

Welcome to THP!! I'm about 2 1/2 hours north of ya. If I can stop being lazy I'll get down that way and play around with yall.

Sent from my operating system using thumbs 2.0

Welcome to THP! Love the Portland area, but haven't visited in a few years now.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP! Glad you joined.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Welcome! Enjoy!

Lots of good courses in the area. Langdon Farms, Chehalem Glenn in Newberg is really tough and a fixed price all year long. $30 to walk, Pumpkin Ridge can be pricey but worth the money in the winter/spring..... Heron Lakes is a challenge..... I could go on and on I suppose.

Lots of good courses in the area. Langdon Farms, Chehalem Glenn in Newberg is really tough and a fixed price all year long. $30 to walk, Pumpkin Ridge can be pricey but worth the money in the winter/spring..... Heron Lakes is a challenge..... I could go on and on I suppose.

Except for Pumpkin Ridge, I've played those courses. Since I'm on the West side of Portland, I typically play courses in Hillsboro, Beaverton and Tigard. My favorite on the West side is The Reserve, but I mainly play the short 9-hole courses in Hillsboro/Beaverton/Cornelius/Forest Grove.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! ENJOY

Welcome from another Oregonian. I am a bit south of you, I live in the Corvallis area. Welcome to THP!

Back