The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't everybody that sees a chiropractor say the same thing?

I kid. Glad it works for you, but I've known people that have not found the same success.

Kevin

For me I use them for this one particular thing with my hips. I do not want them cracking my back or neck but they have been helping me with my hips for 20 years now and I don't know what I would do without them. I do however hate "that guy" who tells you about his Chiropractor all the time and how you have to go see one. To each his own man.

For me I use them for this one particular thing with my hips. I do not want them cracking my back or neck but they have been helping me with my hips for 20 years now and I don't know what I would do without them. I do however hate "that guy" who tells you about his Chiropractor all the time and how you have to go see one. To each his own man.

I was joking that the stereotype chiropractor always has you coming back. There's a great Simpsons episode where after seeing a chiropractor, Homer accidentally falls over a garbage can and it cures his back problem permanently. He starts letting others use it and a group of secret agent type chiropractors take it away from him so they don't lose the patients they have on the hook.

Kevin

I was joking that the stereotype chiropractor always has you coming back. There's a great Simpsons episode where after seeing a chiropractor, Homer accidentally falls over a garbage can and it cures his back problem permanently. He starts letting others use it and a group of secret agent type chiropractors take it away from him so they don't lose the patients they have on the hook.

Kevin

Oh I knew you were joking but there really is "that guy" that claims chiropractors are the greatest thing in the world and your an idiot if you don't go. That guy just gets under my skin. I also probably wouldn't go if my medical plan didn't cover it but I get 12 visits a year so why not use them?

Day trip to Tulsa, OK today. Have fun on the forum today! Back around 9PM.

I've got a lesson today with a pro I have never taken one from and I am very excited. Really looking forward to seeing how my swing has come since I last took a lesson and any tips and swing tips he can give me to achieve my goal this year of being a single digit handicapper. Mostly looking for help with my driver but also my iron swing if he sees any major flaws.

Good luck with the lesson CB. If you figure out anything with the driver please pass it along. I need major driver help. So I got two brand new Mashi just teasing me. I want to go hit them but it just isnt going to happen in this wind. AND I just saw the weather on tv and they said this is all coming from Canada. Thanks CB and Thainer.

Good luck with the lesson CB. If you figure out anything with the driver please pass it along. I need major driver help. So I got two brand new Mashi just teasing me. I want to go hit them but it just isnt going to happen in this wind. AND I just saw the weather on tv and they said this is all coming from Canada. Thanks CB and Thainer.

I will pass along everything I get out of the lesson. The driver is the worst club in my bag and has needed help for some time. I will also be hitting the Mashie out there with him but driver is the club I am looking to get the most work in with the pro. You are very welcome for the weather, but I don't know if you have me to thank as I am a long way away from you but Thainer and Dent had everything to do with this.

Im thanking dent right now. We got killed with snow last night. It was like 50* all day yesterday and then it drops to 20* at night. Talk about a flash freeze with 70+ winds.

Dent! Why would he do this to us? If he didnt send us all this wind it would be pretty nice out today. Id definitely be hitting the range again and maybe an actual putting green. Gees how does it get that warm and then that much snow at night? Thats just not right.

Dent! Why would he do this to us? If he didnt send us all this wind it would be pretty nice out today. Id definitely be hitting the range again and maybe an actual putting green. Gees how does it get that warm and then that much snow at night? Thats just not right.

Its nice here, going to be 40* today with little wind (shocker) so that you dent for sending the weather south not west.

Its nice here, going to be 40* today with little wind (shocker) so that you dent for sending the weather south not west.

Not too bad here, almost 50*. With 50 mph winds lol

Not too bad here, almost 50*. With 50 mph winds lol

I know we share the same hatred of the worst element there is "the wind". He is my nemesis and all week here we have had 40 mph winds, with some days having 65 mph winds, and it has been hell. Of course at my driving range this wind has been exactly right to left which for a lefty golfer who fears left, it has been HELL.

Yeah Im afraid what the gust are going up to..I know its strong when the house is creaking and making funny noises.

Yeah Im afraid what the gust are going up to..I know its strong when the house is creaking and making funny noises.

Those gust are actually coming from Florida where Mountain Men are hitting banana slices with mashies.

Makes PGA national wind feel like a breeze

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

65*, 6 mph wind, and sunny here in paradise

Damn Floridians are always bragging about their weather :D

Though not Golf friendly, I've been to Vancouver/Whistler and it's God D@mn beautiful up there. Any season summer or winter its great up there.

I got a text from a friend yesterday morning at 7:30 who lives in Florida stating " On the first tee - large iced coffee in my hand - in shorts. Enjoy your day. " as I looked out the window at the 3 feet of snow ........

Though not Golf friendly, I've been to Vancouver/Whistler and it's God D@mn beautiful up there. Any season summer or winter its great up there.

Thanks Man I love it here, no matter where I travel in the world I always end up back on my beautiful island. I love your city but I don't think I could live there, too many vices for a guy who loves vices.

I got a text from a friend yesterday morning at 7:30 who lives in Florida stating " On the first tee - large iced coffee in my hand - in shorts. Enjoy your day. " as I looked out the window at the 3 feet of snow ........

Hahaha now that's just a slap in the face.

Hahaha now that's just a slap in the face.
hahaha yup - because this is a family website I can't post what I replied...

it felt like a sunny day hurricane here and the course was packed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back