Golf specific pants?

Amen. I wear my golf pants to work especially in the summertime when it's hot as balls.

Do any of you guys like UnderArmor pants. I tried on a pair of their shorts a few weeks ago and fell in love with them and would like to buy some pants?

No, but they are on my list when my next set of khaki's goes (it won't be long!)

Amen. I wear my golf pants to work especially in the summertime when it's hot as balls.

Do any of you guys like UnderArmor pants. I tried on a pair of their shorts a few weeks ago and fell in love with them and would like to buy some pants?

I like the UA stuff when I first get it. But I ALWAYS have durability issues with them.

Can't speak for the pants, but if they are anything like the shorts, they're awesome. For JB's comment on durability I've only had the shorts for half the past season. The Haggar Cool 18 pants ( I have 4 pairs), feel like the UA shorts but are much cheaper and are lasting great so far.

The Haggar Cool 18 pants ( I have 4 pairs), feel like the UA shorts but are much cheaper and are lasting great so far.

Those Haggars are awesome, that's what I'm wearing right now at work.

JC Penny's FTW, PGA brand shorts 24.99, and Hagar Cool 180s bought two pairs of pants and three shorts 114 bucks.

i just love Arnold Palmer pants, a lil bit over 20 when they are on sale in Sears, flex waist band that fits me best b/c the waist fits pants always have too wide legs in my case.

100% polyester, i feel breathable, not too heavy. but not that light as nike or adidas. worth 20-25 bucks for sure.

just love them , however, im not a pants person, normally wear shorts. have too many shorts and pants in the closet......when i mean too many..i mean over 50......

I have some Izod pants that I picked up for next to nothing at an outlet that are great and I also have some Under Armour pants that are amazing, but I admit I have had them long enough yet to talk about their durability.

You guys are going to think I'm nuts, but, here goes anyways lol

My golf pants come from Old Navy. Same pants I teach in, its their "everyday khakis" and their "broken in" khakis. SUPER comfy to me and they work, I've still got full range of motion and they look fine with my Nike/UA polo's and a nice belt/buckle. Not to mention they are cheap and last forever for me.

I've got a good pair of Nike Dri-Fits and Under-Armour's that I coached in on Friday nights and they are niiiiiiice and comfy, but not as rugged as I like. Thats just me though, lol.

My golf pants come from Old Navy. Same pants I teach in, its their "everyday khakis" and their "broken in" khakis. SUPER comfy to me and they work, I've still got full range of motion and they look fine with my Nike/UA polo's and a nice belt/buckle. Not to mention they are cheap and last forever for me.

I've got a good pair of Nike Dri-Fits and Under-Armour's that I coached in on Friday nights and they are niiiiiiice and comfy, but not as rugged as I like. Thats just me though, lol.

I have a pair of Old Navy khakis, I find them to be a lil too heavy on those mid-hot spring/early summer days. That's wear my dri-fits some into play. The ON khakis are durable and cheap, another factor in buying them for sure!

I do the same thing! HAHA I have some lighter weight ones that I wear and love them. I do have a pair of black Adidas pants that I love too.

when it comes to golf specific pants I perfer these
Leelightjeans.jpg

Reactions: JB
I skimmed through this but my answer is yes!

I have become partial to the comfort, feel, breathability and stretch that both Nike and Adidas golf pants have to offer. They are loads better than slacks I had been wearing years ago.

If sales are an issue I suggest you go online, ebay or google shopping, to find yourself a good deal. Just try on a pair of pants at the store to get feel and size and then buy them online, that's usually what I do.

Just try on a pair of pants at the store to get feel and size and then buy them online, that's usually what I do.

With all due respect; this is a pretty scummy practice. If everybody did this you wouldn't have a brick & mortar location to use as your fitting room! Not cool.

I can't wear everyday slacks on the golf course. Call me snobbish and what not but I like to wear something that was specifically made for golf. I usually prefer Sligo and Puma. These are very light pants in my opinion and just feel great.

With all due respect; this is a pretty scummy practice. If everybody did this you wouldn't have a brick & mortar location to use as your fitting room! Not cool.

"Ricky: With all due respect, Mr. Dennit, I had no idea you'd gotten experimental surgery to have your balls removed.
Mr. Dennit: What did you just say to me?
Ricky: What? I said it with all due respect!
Mr. Dennit: Just because you say that doesn't mean you get to say whatever you want to say to me!
Ricky: It sure as hell does!
Mr. Dennit: No, it doesn't--
Ricky: It's in the Geneva Conventions, look it up! "

Well I don't know you, but I'll bet your not a big and tall person like me, my sizes are hard to come by, when I can find them in the store I usually get them, but most of the time I have to find my sizes online because your fantastic "brick & mortar" store doesn't stock my size.

Thank you so much for being quick to judge.

I went shopping today for some golf pants and no one has them in my size. I found some cotton pants in my size but I don't want cotton. When they get wet they get heavy. So I go online and can't find my size either. I was hoping to get like a Nike Dri-Fit or something similar. You know, light weight, dries quickly? Ack!

Typically I'm a shorts wearer, but I just purchased my first pair of golf specific pants over the weekend, at the Golfsmith 50% clearance sale. I like the weight and fit in the dressing room, and I'll find an opportunity to wear them on the course in the next couple of months. I can see the benefit of a golf pant over a regular khaki, due to the extra stretch, and the performance of the fabric versus cotton, but I'm not yet running out and stocking up.

Kohls has some great stuff and it's all on sale now. Just picked up a windshirt for $14, and a couple pairs of shorts for $22 each

Back