Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate rural Oklahoma teenage garage thrash bands on a day that is so nice we have all the windows open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate rural Oklahoma teenage garage thrash bands on a day that is so nice we have all the windows open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds bad. I hate 'em too.

Kevin

I have no idea what poutine is. Sounds like something that would be in a vitamin. Anyway, Tapatalk is annoying me lately. With the latest update its "behavior" is off. I have it set to go to the latest post when I go into a thread and it always goes to the first. Then I hit refresh and it goes to the latest post. Why mess with it if your not going to do it right?? Dumb programmers.

I have no idea what poutine is. Sounds like something that would be in a vitamin. Anyway, Tapatalk is annoying me lately. With the latest update its "behavior" is off. I have it set to go to the latest post when I go into a thread and it always goes to the first. Then I hit refresh and it goes to the latest post. Why mess with it if your not going to do it right?? Dumb programmers.

Poutine is the most amazing health food ever. Its big in Canada eh. French Fries with a ton of cheese and some sort of gravy stuff. It's a heart attack on a plate.

Think disco fries but with cheese curds instead of melted cheese.

Sounds like all it needs is bacon to be perfect.

Pountine is so much better when eaten at Swiss Chalet, and when Chalet sauce substitutes for gravy. BAMMMMMMMM

Why is sound editing so bad these days?
There are so many TV shows where you can't hear the dialogue through the music, and now on SNL you can't hear Paul McCartney because his band is too loud!

Just got back from the bar and my ears are just ringing like crazy. I always though it was the booze doing that late at night but now I know for sure it's the music and loudness.

Leaving for Portland & Seattle tomorrow morning and the weather in the NW is gonna suck....well the weather will be typical for the area....but come on, bring in some sunshine for my visit will ya!!!!!!!!

We're supposed to have sun all next week so its strange that seattle won't. Just don't be that guy that complains about the rain here, we live in it for 6 months out of the year, and its a "rain forrest".

its not even spring but my dog is on the rag... time to buy itty bitty diapers

its not even spring but my dog is on the rag... time to buy itty bitty diapers

Or get that thing fixed! That would be the best thing to do.

I have a 50 mile commute to work, mostly by interstate which normally takes me about 45 minutes. This morning it was 30 degrees out and pouring rain. I lost count of how many wrecks I passed. Got stuck in two different jams because of crashes. When we were moving 40 mph was almost too fast as it was very icy, but I also lost count on how many vehicles passed me onlt to have to slow down at the next crash. Took me nearly two hours to make the trip because of all of the tools that were crashed. The roads are really filled with idiots these days.

I have a 50 mile commute to work, mostly by interstate which normally takes me about 45 minutes. This morning it was 30 degrees out and pouring rain. I lost count of how many wrecks I passed. Got stuck in two different jams because of crashes. When we were moving 40 mph was almost too fast as it was very icy, but I also lost count on how many vehicles passed me onlt to have to slow down at the next crash. Took me nearly two hours to make the trip because of all of the tools that were crashed. The roads are really filled with idiots these days.

I feel your pain, thats a terrible commute. You would think that drivers in Indiana would be good winter drivers.

I feel your pain, thats a terrible commute. You would think that drivers in Indiana would be good winter drivers.

It seems if we get snow and the roads get covered, everyone does pretty good. But on days like this morning, so many just can't make the connection. Lets see, it 30 degrees out and raining. If its freezing on your wipers, mirror's etc., it could very well be freezing on the road? Maybe it was because we just had a week where temps were way above normal and everyone was thinking spring.

My laptop just got hit with a huge virus and won't even start up anymore. I have too many important things to just completely wipe it out so I am going to boot from a Anti-Virus recovery disk. Only problem is I have no idea how to write to a CD or even what kind of CD I need.

Get hold of Craig Mac, Dent. You might try P4B too. I know Craig has helped me out before and it really takes a lot before i ask for help.

This is Bob Barker saying please have your pets spayed or neutered....
Or get that thing fixed! That would be the best thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back