Cleveland Mashie Review - Testers Thread

Nice numbers there Pirate. Good luck with your new M1, I might ask to take a couple of swings with it when we are in the same group in Florida, that club has me curious.

Anytime Rhino...what's in my bag is yours to hit!

haha a decent stock shaft. Thats a great story ddec. You know this is what I love about being part of THP. We know better. Just two years ago we would have been in GG being led astray to some other club and missing out on getting yo Mashie on. You should have educated that guy on offset. It helps to get the ball up not draw the ball.

Holy Mashie! 250-260 with the M1? I think a lot of guys are going to be happy to see that. Everyone is wondering if the M1 can replace the 3W and be more consistant with good distance. What is your SS if you dont mind?

I stopped by my GG today to check out the Cleveland and new Callaway stuff. I dont know if they sold a lot of Cleveland stuff or they just didnt get very much of it in. They had like 4 new drivers, 1 3W and 4 Mashi. And only a M4 and 3 M3's. Slim pickings.

Swing speed with the M1 was 105. My driver ss is 108-110.

Anytime Rhino...what's in my bag is yours to hit!

There is going to be a lot of Mashies in our group. Glad to hear you had such good numbers with the Mashie Pirate.

Can't get my Mashie love going yet....put the wrong size grip on yesterday so back to GG I go

Can't get my Mashie love going yet....put the wrong size grip on yesterday so back to GG I go

I put a winn lite soft black on the mashie with three tape wraps under the top hand 4 under the bottom and it was tough to get on but once it was its great. I would have gone mid size but it only comes in blue which would look stupid I think. Why don't they make the midsize in black? I do think the new winn lite midsize hero grip would look pretty sharp on the mashie though.

Ya, TCs snipe pull was pretty good.

It will be really hard to ever beat that TC mashie video, it was out of the blue, it had mountain men, a southern dirt driving range, yelling, and a pulled banana slice. Cleveland has their new commercial.

I got the mid-size in blue by mistake and need to get the std. Actually I think the blue looks awesome with the blue in the shaft

I put a winn lite soft black on the mashie with three tape wraps under the top hand 4 under the bottom and it was tough to get on but once it was its great. I would have gone mid size but it only comes in blue which would look stupid I think. Why don't they make the midsize in black? I do think the new winn lite midsize hero grip would look pretty sharp on the mashie though.

I got the mid-size in blue by mistake and need to get the std. Actually I think the blue looks awesome with the blue in the shaft

I can see that, I just don't really like bright blue like that as a colour. They should still make the black in midsize, either way I think the winnlite grips work perfect with the Mashie.

not too bright a blue I think....definitely more of a royal blue
unnamed.jpg
[/IMG]

I can see that, I just don't really like bright blue like that as a colour. They should still make the black in midsize, either way I think the winnlite grips work perfect with the Mashie.

not too bright a blue I think....definitely more of a royal blue
unnamed.jpg
[/IMG]

Ya you're probably right i'm just not a huge fan of blue.

did somebody say Mashie?

b84f9e99.jpg
[/IMG]
0c627006.jpg
[/IMG]

oh my that is a nice hat

Nice Hat, I think we know what TC will be wearing at the outing. Does it come in a visor Hanks?

Nice Hat, I think we know what TC will be wearing at the outing. Does it come in a visor Hanks?

No but I'm ok with that lol

Rhino- I got it from our friends at Cleveland Golf at the PGA Show. Not sure if it's GA yet or if it even will be

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Nice hat.

Back