Cleveland Golf CG16 "Play it Forward" Promotion

Maybe when the TA7's come out they can run the same promotion for us 'common folk' who play public courses...

Just got the email and submitted my entry! And the BF too :)

Submitted my entry as well. I have no doubt that any THPer chosen will "Play it forward!"

This will be fun. I have hit this 7 iron and it is a fantastic club.

Too bad I don't know many left handers to pass it on to. :D

I would pass it to a couple of my teamates who are lefthanded.

I signed up b/c I really want to hit this club, but I agree with JB and Overton, ebay will be littered. People suck.

Since it is USA only you could play it forward to me TC. Just a thought.

Too bad I don't know many left handers to pass it on to. :D

I would pass it to a couple of my teamates who are lefthanded.

Just read through the fine print real quick...as far as I can see, left-handed isn't even an optionn for this promotion.

Just got the email that I have been selected. Yay! I am sure a bunch of you will see the same email when you wake up.

I got my notification as well...I can't wait (for the grand prize anyway). I'll be passing mine quickly.

I just received an email too! I can't wait to hit this club.

Just Got my email that ive been selected! Will sit back wait on my club to arrive register it, hit it a few times and pass it on.

Just got my email as well, looking forward to hitting this club

Same here.

Opened the email this morning. Very cool of Cleveland. I know a bunch of folks will be asking to try this one in a week or so. This is one of the iron sets I am seriously looking to buy.

Cant wait to hear everyones thoughts on this club. I guess i got my entry in to late.

Got my email this morning also. Can't wait to see how this new club compares to the CG 7.

I also received the email as well. Look forward to trying it out and playing it forward.

same here...email this morning.

I'm jealous of all of you, if anyone gets a lefty one and wants to pay it forward I will gladly pay shipping.

Lol. Man missed it again! I guess all that window shopping kills me in these types of things.

Im really curious as to how this iron plays for you all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. Man missed it again! I guess all that window shopping kills me in these types of things.

Im really curious as to how this iron plays for you all.

Yoccos, there has to be someone on THP near you that qualifies for this promo that could pay it forward. If no one volunteers....let me know and I'll be happy to comply!

Got the e-mail this morning also. I'm very interested in how they play since I'd like to switch from blades to CB's.

great find!!! registered!

**haha i didnt realize this was so old0 i got excited and just filled it out before coming back lol

Back