Northern Trust Open [Spoilers]

It's nice to see Vijay back somewhat

This may be a good thing. I'm in 76th place after round three. The last few weeks I've been doing pretty good thru Saturday and fell like a rock on Sunday. Hopefully my luck goes the other and I do not fall like a rock on Sunday. Because I only have about 40 spots to fall!

What a start for Fred Couples this morning. 3 straight birdies to take the lead. WOW!!!

Sent from my operating system using thumbs 2.0

fred-couples.jpg

GO FREDDIE!!!! What a story if Freddie can pull this out today, my DVR is ready because this will be one for the ages all right!

This could end up being a disaster for my fantasy team. Down from the mid thirties to the mid eighties and nobody on my team inside the top 15.

fred-couples.jpg

GO FREDDIE!!!! What a story if Freddie can pull this out today, my DVR is ready because this will be one for the ages all right!

I'm right there with yah on this one P4B.

It's to bad there's still 6 minutes left in the purdue-osu game. Predictably the cbs coverage won't start for a half an hour or so later than they're scheduled to.

Freddie was awesome! I saw him birdie #3 and I was able to sneak in some pictures of Rickie in orange, Phil's back and Freddie. BF also got Phil's tee off #18.

a6cd8a5f-76d6-8e77.jpg

a6cd8a5f-76ed-88a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freddy has a tough shot from that rough.

Got it out easier than he thought.

huge putt by baddeley

Wow huge swing with that putt. I've always liked Badds, but it would be great to see Freddy win. What happened to Badds over the past year or so? He was always in the hunt for awhile and then seemed to disappear.

K J Choi had a nice chip in for birdie at #3!!!

Big blow up for Fred

Sent from my operating system using thumbs 2.0

Freddie was awesome! I saw him birdie #3 and I was able to sneak in some pictures of Rickie in orange, Phil's back and Freddie. BF also got Phil's tee off #18.

a6cd8a5f-76d6-8e77.jpg

a6cd8a5f-76ed-88a3.jpg

Great job GC and BF!

Freddy is coming apart.

He dropped to T3 :(

It's because we left!!!

Freddy is struggling

Joe LaCava's hat....yeah I want it

Spoiler
check that....I have it!!!!

I've been in the 50s every time I've checked today. No one in the top 10, but three guys are T12.

Back