Northern Trust Open [Spoilers]

Come on Baddeley shank it!

with vijay paring the 17th, and baddeley hitting an excellent recovery 2nd shot on the 17th, it's safe to say the fat lady is singing on this one

At least they are covering it to the end today. Seems like its AB's to win.

I love the guys that yell "get in the hole" while the guys are teeing off on a par 5! What hole are they talkin' about.....some gopher hole out in the fairway, a sprinkler head.....what?

I love the guys that yell "get in the hole" while the guys are teeing off on a par 5! What hole are they talkin' about.....some gopher hole out in the fairway, a sprinkler head.....what?

If I was standing next to that guy, my elbow would errantly find his nose.

Love how Baddeley just walks up and hits the ball. Doesnt really waste too much time waggling or looking just hits it. Very refreshing, some of these guys think they can take all the time they want and it gets old.

congrats to baddeley, but that was an ugly finish. seemed like nobody at the top played well, especially down the stretch. Baddeley played well enough to avoid the hiccups his competitors did.

At least they are covering it to the end today. Seems like its AB's to win.

They always cover the final round to the finish.

Looks like 48th this week, 14th overall. And AD for the win! The Sligo contest and the Fantasy League in the same week!

Love how Baddeley just walks up and hits the ball. Doesnt really waste too much time waggling or looking just hits it. Very refreshing, some of these guys think they can take all the time they want and it gets old.

Agreed, it definitely gets old. I realize pro golf takes a ton of focus and preparation but C'mon.

Finished in a tie for 70th (woo hoo) and dropped from 8th to 9th in the overall standings.

Agreed, I wouldn't mind seeing some loudmouth fan take a beating NBA style.

Wow I thought I was the only one that thought that. I agree a beating would be great at least yanking out of the vocal chords

Back