What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ham, Pineapple, and feta pizza from my favorite spot.

chipotle steak bowl

I picked up my regular Chipotle Steak burrito on the way into town and then stopped and picked up some tacos for Jacqui at Taco Bell. Would have gotten the tacos at Chipotle, the the food there gives her heartburn, too spicy.

I picked up my regular Chipotle Steak burrito on the way into town and then stopped and picked up some tacos for Jacqui at Taco Bell. Would have gotten the tacos at Chipotle, the the food there gives her heartburn, too spicy.

yup their mild is pretty spicy but i power thru it hahaha

Chinese New Years dinner tonight. It's promising to be a lot of food!
I hope I get my pork belly...

Ceasar salad

Leftover Peruvian Paella from a local restaurant.

Pepperoni and green olive pizza and breadstix with cheese from a local pizza joint. Pizza X

BBQ Ribs.

We tried Five Guys for the first time.

Pancit and lumpia. My wife makes great Filipino food!

you guys had a party this weekend?

Just had a few people over - SIL, her husband and son, and my son's GF. Didn't you get your invitation Russ?

Just had a few people over - SIL, her husband and son, and my son's GF. Didn't you get your invitation Russ?

Where's mine? :D

Had Filipino BBQ chicken last night. Marinated those puppies for 2 days.

Where's mine? :D

Had Filipino BBQ chicken last night. Marinated those puppies for 2 days.

i think our invites got mixed up lol
tonight looks like a $10 pizza hut kinda night

Not sure what we're having today. Depends on what the cook decides to make. It's a holiday so I'm thinking it should be pretty good.

Sent from my operating system using thumbs 2.0

i think our invites got mixed up lol
tonight looks like a $10 pizza hut kinda night

What I miss about living up north is screwing with the Domino's guys during a snowstorm when they had that 30 minute delivery guarantee. Pizza butt was never man enough to guarantee such a thing.

had a craving for some fried rice, whipped this up when i got home tonight

chixfriedrice.jpg

What's in that!?

Taco Salad.

Tonight I cooked a huge pot of chili! I love cooking as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back